- ZTE Redbull, 5-inch HD LTE smartphone for $130
- Nikon outs Android-powered Coolpix S810c camera
- MyPhone launches Agua Rio, priced at Php4,999
- Toyota Motor Philippines recalls Innova, Fortuner, Hilux
- Globe offers free access to Spotify for GoSURF subs
- Globe to drop PowerSurf for GoSurf
- Lenovo A316i lands locally, priced at Php3,999
- Google’s Project Ara prototype to finish “within weeks”
- Official Windows 8.1 Update now available for download
- OPPO N1 Review
- Sony launches Lifelog app for Xperia Z2
- Twitter rolls out new look for its web profile
- Android for people with less money; iPhone is for the rich?
- Samsung debuts Standard, EVO and PRO SD cards
- I.T. industry, among the highest paying for fresh graduates
- Samsung Galaxy ACE Style officially announced
- Adobe Lightroom mobile for iPad now available
- Microsoft announces Skype TX technology for broadcast
- Spotify PH becomes official; Php129 for Premium
- Sharp announces Aquos Phone Xx 302Sh in Japan
- APCN2 fixed, Philippines to expect faster Internet
- Qualcomm unveils 64-bit Snapdragon 810 and 808
- Sony A7S now official, “S” for Sensitivity
- LG G Pro 2 officially launches in the PH for Php32,990
- LG G2 Mini now available for Php13,990
- Hands-on with the THL T100S
- COVR Photo turns your iPhone into a candid machine
- Summer Giveaway: Sandbox at Alviera tickets
- Galaxy S5 tested in water and sand, no WFT present
- Me Mobile Prime 8 Quick Review
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: iosMarch 28, 2014
Tag: iosMarch 02, 2014
Talk about Pinoy pride, the Flappy Bird-inspired Pugo! ranked first in App Store’s Top Charts for free games. It has only been released less than a week ago, and positive reviews have already been flooding its page.
Tag: iosFebruary 01, 2014
I used to see people boasting their Temple Run scores all around the social media. Fortunately (or unfortunately), something replaced it already – Flappy Bird. It’s free, it has bad graphics, it’s insanely hard, it’s pointless and most of all, it’s frustratingly addicting.
Tag: iosJanuary 21, 2014
While benchmarks doesn’t really translate real-world user experience, most of us still wish to know the prowess of our gadgets. Comparison between Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices is a struggle since only a few benchmark tools are available for the three major mobile platforms. Enter the Basemark OS II.
Tag: iosJanuary 19, 2014
The mobile version of the photo-editing software, Adobe Lightroom, will soon be available to iPad users.
Tag: iosNovember 27, 2013
We probably saw this coming. Another Grand Theft Auto game will be ported to your smartphones and tablets. Rockstar just announced the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for various mobile operating system.
Tag: iosNovember 26, 2013
The latest version of Android has finally reached our Nexus 4 – 4.4 KitKat! Basically, coverage about the new Android treat has been out since the Nexus 5′s announcement already, so figured that this time, we could compare it to its biggest & most talked about competitor, iOS 7.
Tag: iosJune 12, 2013
Apple recently unveiled their newest mobile operating system, iOS 7. It’s slated to leave beta somewhere near September, and it does pack in a lot of tempting new features – but somehow, I still find myself hesitant.
Tag: iosMay 11, 2013
While Android may be facing just an incremental update in the next Google IO, Apple may be cooking up a major update to iOS. We posted a couple of reports for iOS 7 already, but we still have no idea how these details will be look like on the new OS.
Tag: iosMarch 23, 2013
If you may have not known yet, Jony Ive – the person behind Apple industrial design – is now also making arrangements with the company’s software design. According to developers, he is trying to push a more “flat design” for the next iOS that aims to be simpler and starker.
Tag: iosMarch 13, 2013
During the course of the past six months, several companies have announced their new mobile platform hoping to break the Apple-Google duopoly. Today we’ll take a closer look at 5 of those operating systems and see which one has what it takes to be the next big thing in the OS wars.
Tag: iosNovember 22, 2012
As some of you may know, Americans are celebrating Thanksgiving Day today. In the spirit of the holiday, Gameloft and Electronic Arts are giving away discounts to some of their popular game titles, bringing it down to $0.99 or Php40.73.