- Sun Cellular now offers LTE with 4GB at Plan 999
- Closer Look: Xiaomi Mi Powerbank 5400mAh
- Kata M2 unboxed, first impressions
- ARCHOS unveils 80 Cesium, a Php6,500 Windows 8.1 tablet
- GoPro Fetch is Dog Harness for your best friend
- Lenovo Vibe X2 to make its debut on IFA 2014
- Gionee GPad G5 with hexa-core CPU becomes official
- How to get your iPhone 5 battery replacement for free
- Long BDO ATM lines due to rain leaks
- Nintendo announces 3DS and 3DS LL anew
- 3,915 seized laptops from customs were given to DepEd
- This smartphone is water, dust, and explosion-proof
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Asus Zenfone 5
- Alienware shows new Area 51 PC Chassis design
- CD-R King sells 3G+WiFi signal enhancing case for the iPhone 5/5S
- Acer Iconia B1-730 lands for under Php4,500
- MIUI 6 Express launcher for non-Xiaomi devices now available for download
- ASUS Transformer Book Flip officially lands, starts at Php26,995
- Anti-Selfie Bill proposed in Congress
- Xiaomi Mi Piston due to arrive next week, costs Php695
- Nokia brings Here to Samsung Gear and Smartphones
- SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.0 Flash Drive lands, starts at Php699
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S first impressions
- Xiaomi Mi Powerbanks sold out in 10 seconds in Lazada
- Apple iPhone 6 event will be on September 9
- Samsung Gear Circle, companion-necklace to the Note 4?
- Google’s Project Wing is a Drone Delivery Program
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s lands locally, priced at Php5,599
- PowerColor intros Radeon R9 285 TurboDuo OC
- Olympus PEN Lite E-PL7 announced, selfie features in tow
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: iphoneAugust 29, 2014
Tag: iphoneJune 17, 2014
From Kickstarter, HYPER by Sanho has successfully developed a flash drive compatible with the new iDevices from Apple that come with the new Lightning connector – the iStick – which will allow easy access of photos, music and other files just by plugging it in with an app; no more syncing.
Tag: iphoneApril 08, 2014
Mapbox is a mapping software that shows people who tweet using an iPhone come from the rich neighborhood, while people using Android came from the less fortunate spots in America.
Tag: iphoneMarch 11, 2014
Apple has recently released the latest iteration of their mobile operating system which brings a handful of new features, including CarPlay, to supported devices which will be receiving the update.
Tag: iphoneMarch 07, 2014
Are you ready for an iPhone that has a wraparound display, face-recognizing sensors, optically-transparent glass, and no physical buttons at all? Well, after Apple has been granted these patents just recently, seeing them in the future is a big possibility.
Tag: iphoneFebruary 23, 2014
Apple has recently rolled out a seemingly incremental software update to their mobile operating system. However, iOS 7.0.6 isn’t a typical bug fix we used to seeing in this simple update.
Tag: iphoneJanuary 21, 2014
While benchmarks doesn’t really translate real-world user experience, most of us still wish to know the prowess of our gadgets. Comparison between Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices is a struggle since only a few benchmark tools are available for the three major mobile platforms. Enter the Basemark OS II.
Tag: iphoneNovember 14, 2013
If you grew up in the 80′s or 90′s, you’d definitely see the huge difference and improvements in the mobile industry. For our Throwback Thursday this week, we look at one of the most popular handset of the 21st century and compare it with the handset of 20 years ago.
Tag: iphoneAugust 17, 2013
Everyone’s told that Apple will be holding an event this September 10 to finally reveal new devices. However, it seems that aside from the iPhone 5 successor, we might also be looking at a few more surprises like the alleged iPhone 5C. Read on to see everything that we think we know about Apple’s soon-to-be-announced iProducts.
Tag: iphoneMay 11, 2013
While Android may be facing just an incremental update in the next Google IO, Apple may be cooking up a major update to iOS. We posted a couple of reports for iOS 7 already, but we still have no idea how these details will be look like on the new OS.
Tag: iphoneMarch 11, 2013
We have those simple dilemmas with picking the color of your phone. However, it is said that these choices are either conscious or subconscious. These little things might have a lot more meaning than you think. Let’s have a take on the things we aren’t aware of, shall we? Read on to see what your phone color might say about you.
Tag: iphoneJune 10, 2011
How to activate Smart GPRS or TNT (Talk N Text)
Welcome to the Smart GPRS or 3G tutorial page. The information below will help you and guide in setting up your phone for GPRS or 3G connection. It will also show you how to hook up your PC or laptop to any Smart 3G-enabled phone:
Tag: iphoneJanuary 01, 2009
For a couple of weeks, there’s been a growing number of blog coverage about a rumored iPhone Nano which Apple is supposed to be working on. All we’ve seen though are knock-offs from China and eager iPhone Nano accessory makers.
Tag: iphoneDecember 30, 2008
This is what the original iPhone should looked like if Apple decided to include a slide-out qwerty keyboard instead of just purely touchscreen. Mat Brady added and Photoshoped the refinements then emailed Steve Jobs.
Tag: iphoneJuly 23, 2008
Blogging just got better on the iPhone with WordPress for iPhone App at the iTunes Store. Or so I thought. Automattic has launched an iPhone App for WordPress.
Tag: iphoneJune 08, 2008
There’s a high probability that Apple will be announcing the 2nd generation 3G iPhone tomorrow. A key component for the upgrade is 3G capability, a feature a lot of data-intensive phone users wanted.
Tag: iphoneJune 03, 2008
According to a recent IDC report, RIM’s Blackberry beat out the Apple iPhone 2-to-1 in the first quarter of 2008. Despite Apple’s bulling marketing and hype, it looks like the Blackberry is still king of the smartphones. Can’t believe it either.
Tag: iphoneMay 13, 2008
Since the short announcement by Globe yesterday, it’s been the talk of the town already. Most of the tech journalists I talked to yesterday and today tell me this may not be a game-changer for Globe and I tend to agree with them.
Tag: iphoneMay 12, 2008
An email just this afternoon pointed me to the press release that Globe Telecom has agreed with Apple to exclusively offer the iPhone in the Philippines. Announcement was made at 1PM this afternoon.
Tag: iphoneMay 10, 2008
Gaming is a multi-billion dollar industry. Just look at Grand Theft Auto IV and how they sold 4 million units on launch day (est. $390 million). It won’t be a surprise if Apple will revisit the idea of entering the gaming market. They could do so in 3 fronts.
Tag: iphoneApril 17, 2008
As reflected in the global market, Nokia dominates the pack in our recent survey on mobile phones. The results of the poll were really interesting although it was pretty obvious from the start who would win.
Tag: iphoneNovember 12, 2007
When Apple announced the iPhone, Steve claims they will take on at least 1% of the mobile phone market. The massive hype and marketing campaign Apple created has showed how it can sell whatever product it develops.