- Nissan officially launches GT Academy in the Philippines
- Nokia 215 Dual-SIM now in PH for under Php2K
- Liberty to launch mobile internet service in PH in 2016
- This 100,000mAh Powerbank will last you 1 month
- VIDEO: Oppo’s latest smartphone with very thin bezels
- LG rolls out Android Lollipop for G Pad tablets
- Layout from Instragram lets your create a collage
- Microsoft Bares Minimum System Requirement to Run Windows 10
- Asus Transformer T300 Chi in the flesh, first impressions
- Samsung Galaxy devices to ship with Microsoft apps
- Cherry Mobile Named #1 Vendor as PH Becomes 3rd Largest Smartphone Market in SEA
- Xiaomi outs 40-inch Mi TV 2 Smart TV
- Meizu handsets to get Lollipop upgrades this year
- Meizu 10,400mAh power bank spotted at Lazada
- Cherry Mobile Flare Lite to go on sale for Php1,999
- Lenovo intros K3 Note w/ octa-core CPU, 2GB RAM, & LTE
- Get YugaTech Vouchers for Lazada’s 3-Day Sale Here
- Solon Proposes Driver Education Should be Taught to Senior High Schools
- Express Bus Gets a Green Light from DOTC, LTFRB and MMDA
- Meizu M1 Note Review
- Kata M3: 5.5-inch, octa-core, 3,300mAh battery
- Smart releases postpaid plans for Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Smart ups registration page for Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- AWEI ES900i In-Ear Headphones Review
- Meizu M1 Note to hit Lazada tomorrow
- Lazada holds 3rd Birthday Sale starting tomorrow
- Nokia Lumia 1320 discounted from Php18K to Php6.5K
- AWEI ES100M In-Ear Headphones Review
- Sennheiser Urbanite XL Headphones Review
- Xiaomi to release a sub-Php3k smartphone?
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: lazadaJanuary 11, 2015
Tag: lazadaDecember 03, 2014
Lazada is at it again! After the first Online Revolution Sale last month, the e-commerce giant is gearing up for another round of the sale, and a Facebook event treat is up for grabs!
Tag: lazadaNovember 09, 2014
E-commerce website Lazada will be holding what it touted its biggest sale of the year, dubbed as the Online Revolution.
Tag: lazadaNovember 07, 2014
Tag: lazadaAugust 22, 2014
Xiaomi products will surely sell like hotcakes next week. After announcing the local release of the Mi Power Bank, they are on it again with these Mi 3 accessories.
Tag: lazadaJanuary 22, 2013
In what is considered as a huge win for Lazada by the company’s CEO Maximilian Bittner, Tengelmann Group has recently joined in the act and invests on the online department store along with other Rocket Internet investors.
Tag: lazadaSeptember 30, 2012
Remember the Coby Kyros MID8042 that we did a review of back in the early part of the month? Well imagine that with a slightly bigger screen and a slightly better screen resolution and you have the Coby Kyros MID9742.
Tag: lazadaSeptember 27, 2012
Starmobile is a fairly new player in the local communications scene. Their current offerings mostly consist of dual-SIM phones with the exception of two devices the FeatureSmart, which is a single-SIM smartphone, and the 7-inch tablet Engage.
Tag: lazadaSeptember 13, 2012
Got the announcement fromt he big bosses in Lazada that they’ve just signed an agreement with JP Morgan for a fresh round of funding.
Tag: lazadaAugust 29, 2012
Last week, the folks from Lazada sent over a new ICS tablet they’ve been selling in their online store for months. It’s the affordable, entry-level Haipad A13 which is manufactured in Shenzhen.