- Meizu handsets to get Lollipop upgrades this year
- Meizu 10,400mAh power bank spotted at Lazada
- Cherry Mobile Flare Lite to go on sale for Php1,999
- Lenovo intros K3 Note w/ octa-core CPU, 2GB RAM, & LTE
- Get YugaTech Vouchers for Lazada’s 3-Day Sale Here
- Solon Proposes Driver Education Should be Taught to Senior High Schools
- Express Bus Gets a Green Light from DOTC, LTFRB and MMDA
- Meizu M1 Note Review
- Kata M3: 5.5-inch, octa-core, 3,300mAh battery
- Smart releases postpaid plans for Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Smart ups registration page for Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- AWEI ES900i In-Ear Headphones Review
- Meizu M1 Note to hit Lazada tomorrow
- Lazada holds 3rd Birthday Sale starting tomorrow
- Nokia Lumia 1320 discounted from Php18K to Php6.5K
- AWEI ES100M In-Ear Headphones Review
- Sennheiser Urbanite XL Headphones Review
- Xiaomi to release a sub-Php3k smartphone?
- Zenfone 2 on Lazada sold direct from Hong Kong retailer
- Asus Transformer Book Chi T300 lands for Php47,000
- AWEI ES-Q5 Noise Isolation Earphones Review
- Globe opens pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Bose Lifestyle 535 Series III Surround Speakers Review
- Microsoft: No free Windows 10 licenses for pirates
- Samsung Galaxy J1 arrives in the country
- Subor S3: World’s first bezel-less smartphone
- Top 5 Sites That All-By-Myself Pinoys Go To
- Asus Zenfone 2 now on Lazada for Php10,999
- Icon Q’s Q5.5 announced, octa-core w/ 2GB RAM for $199
- Power Banks that are yet to arrive in the Philippines
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: lenovoMarch 24, 2015
Tag: lenovoMarch 19, 2015
Lenovo Mobile Philippines is on its way to opening its 22nd exclusive concept store for smartphones and tablets. In celebration for this momentous occasion they are holding a Buy 1 Take 1 promo that can let you save as much as Php14K. Read on for more details.
Tag: lenovoMarch 03, 2015
In addition to the Vibe Shot, Lenovo also announced the first smartphone to have a Dolby ATMOS surround technology embedded at its core. The A7000, a mid-range smartphone, carries decent specs at a decent price.
Tag: lenovoFebruary 19, 2015
It looks like Lenovo is about to introduce a photo-centric device during this year’s Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, Spain. Touted as the Vibe Shot, it reportedly carries a 16-megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor and a dedicated shutter button.
Tag: lenovoJanuary 21, 2015
Samsung and Apple still managed to dominate and retain their spots in worldwide smartphone shipment last year, according to a report by technology market intelligence company TrendForce. Which companies round up the top ten? Find out after the break.
Tag: lenovoOctober 30, 2014
Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi now ranks third in worldwide smartphone market share, according to the Q3 2014 report by research and analytical company International Data Corporation (IDC).
Tag: lenovoOctober 21, 2014
Rumors about Lenovo’s plan to acquire Blackberry have been going on since last year. Once again, that topic has been brought up as Benzinga received a tip from an informant who claims that the Chinese multi-national company is willing to take a shot at the Canadian phone-maker by offering to buy shares for $15 within the week.
Tag: lenovoJuly 27, 2014
Lenovo Group’s Vice President, Arthur Wei, shows of a photo of the company’s upcoming flagship device – the Vibe Z2 Pro. Along with it comes a rundown of its specs. Scroll past the break for more details.
Tag: lenovoJune 08, 2014
We just reviewed Lenovo Vibe Z last week. It is the current flagship offering of Lenovo but it shipped with a dated Android 4.3 “Jelly Bean.” Now, we just received the Android 4.4.2 “KitKat” update and here’s what changed.
Tag: lenovoMay 23, 2014
Well it seems that the efforts that Lenovo has put in in the recent months are starting to pay off as they end their fiscal year in a positive note thanks to their strong 4th fiscal quarter outing. Also, because of their stellar Q4 performance, Lenovo managed to dethrone Apple from the third spot (in the US) in terms of PC shipment in that quarter.
Tag: lenovoMarch 22, 2014
Lenovo released a promotional poster that confirms the Golden Warrior S8 — a 5.3-inch dual-SIM octa-core phablet with an aircraft-grade aluminum frame body. The S8 goes head-on with Xiaomi’s $130 Redmi Note with its $126 (approx. Php5,700) price tag.
Tag: lenovoOctober 05, 2013
A few months ago, the Lenovo S920 arrived in Philippine shores for a price below the 20k mark. It offered a huge 5.3-inch IPS HD display, a quad-core CPU, 1GB RAM & more in a body measuring at only 7.9mm. A unit just passed through our office recently, so read on to see our first impressions.
Tag: lenovoSeptember 08, 2013
Lenovo’s Yoga line-up is one of those remarkable ultrabook form factors that made its way to the industry. Now, at IFA Berlin, we are able to set our eyes on the new ThinkPad Yoga & the Yoga 2 Pro.
Tag: lenovoJune 30, 2013
Tag: lenovoJune 30, 2013
The Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 11S was announced earlier this year, and it’s not your ordinary day notebook. The Yoga packs an Intel Core i5 CPU with 8GB RAM, Windows 8 and an 11-inch touchscreen that pushes all the way back at 360 degrees, but is it anything special? Is it worth a look at? Read on our full review to find out.
Tag: lenovoDecember 20, 2008
Ever had one of those moments when you wished you had more screen size on your primary laptop? Well, Lenovo is trying to fix that problem with the ThinkPad W700ds.
Tag: lenovoNovember 19, 2008
Ever wondered how the insides of a rack server looked like? These are the typical servers that most commercial sites and blogs would run on. The Product Manager of Lenovo showed me the insides of their Think Server lines.
Tag: lenovoSeptember 06, 2008
Just like most other netbooks we’ve published here in the last couple of days, the Lenovo IdeaPad S10 also made its debut during the Intel Atom launch.
Tag: lenovoAugust 04, 2008
Lenovo is entering the â€œnetbookâ€ market with the IdeaPad S9 and S10. The 8.9″ screen IdeaPad S9 and 10.2″ screen IdeaPad S10 netbooks come in deep blue, pastel pink and ruby red as well as white and black.
Tag: lenovoApril 30, 2008
We interrupt the serious string of posts with a little bit of entertainment and parody. This time, folks from Lenovo are pitting their X300 versus the Macbook Air. See video after the jump.