- Lazada sets Alcatel Flash Plus sale on June 5
- Lenovo K3 Note First Impressions
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Review
- Blackview Zeta: 5-inch, octa-core, Android KitKat
- HP Launches New Desktop Lineup in SEA
- New Line of HP Pavilion Notebooks Arrive in SEA
- Fluxmob Stealth Bolt 3000mAh Power Bank
- SIM Card Registration Act Gets a Nod From The House
- Did Apple Accidentally Leak the iPhone 5C Successor?
- GoT: Sons of Winter Release Date Announced
- Razer Intros Firefly, A Mousepad That Lights Up!
- Huawei Honor 4C Review
- Sun releases postpaid plans for Xiaomi Mi Pad
- List of Stores Where You Can Officially Buy an Asus Zenfone 2
- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Power now available for Php5K
- Google Tone: A Cool Way To Share URLs Using Sound
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus First Impressions
- Huawei Honor 4X in the Flesh, First Impressions
- Huawei Unveils Internet of Things OS Called LiteOS
- Actual Pictures of Cherry Mobile Flare XL Leaked
- Nikon made a camera that turns your dog into a “pho-dog-rapher”
- OPPO R7 and R7 Plus becomes official
- PAL forbids bringing Li-Ion batteries on cargo carriage
- Top 10 cities in the Philippines with ‘fastest’ Internet
- ReVault is a wireless and wearable hard drive
- Lenovo A7000 with Dolby ATMOS Review
- PH Internet – currently one of the slowest in Asia and entire world
- Apple Watch Sport unofficially lands in PH
- Apple intros 15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
- All-new Ford Everest officially launches, gets local price
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- o 8.37z
- which has faster mobile internet globe or smart/1x
- smart vs globe mobile internet/1x1.png
- bluetooth headphones philippines
- samsung galaxy s dual sim price in philippines
- best camera phone android philippines
- sony xperia t3 price philippines/1x1.png
- wave 8 tablet
- sony xperia phones price list philippines
- jam storm/1x1.png
- jam storm
- pinoy penis photos
- which has faster mobile internet globe or smart
- smart vs globe mobile internet
- best mobile phone philippines
- Sex scandal of pbb international/1x1.png
- published news upcoming news...5rs=^adaswakerfvxc
- sony xperia t3 price philippines
- published news upcoming news submit a new...1/(use
Tag: lgMay 08, 2015
Tag: lgMay 06, 2015
LG Philippines over its Facebook page gives a quick teaser of the arrival of one of the four mid-range phones announced back in February. The LG Magna promises a not-so-steep price tag while having decent specs and performance.
Tag: lgApril 07, 2015
You recently saw our article that showed the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge being subjected to a bend test (and actually bending and breaking) just like the iPhone 6 Plus, and LG didn’t let this opportunity pass to frontline one of their devices.
Tag: lgApril 06, 2015
Tag: lgJanuary 23, 2015
Tag: lgJanuary 21, 2015
Samsung and Apple still managed to dominate and retain their spots in worldwide smartphone shipment last year, according to a report by technology market intelligence company TrendForce. Which companies round up the top ten? Find out after the break.
Tag: lgDecember 02, 2014
LG smartphone line up has been doing pretty well since they launched the LG G2 a year ago. Following the success of the G2 is the current flagship, the LG G3. But these are top-tier devices that will cost consumers quite a lot. Good thing, LG introduced the L Fino. A G3-looking device without the horsepower but has a few charms of its own.
Tag: lgNovember 03, 2014
LG over the weekend officially announced its development of a 5.3-inch Full HD LCD panel that rocks the world’s thinnest bezels. Dropping at only 0.7mm thick, its bezels are even thinner than a credit card’s!
Tag: lgOctober 30, 2014
Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi now ranks third in worldwide smartphone market share, according to the Q3 2014 report by research and analytical company International Data Corporation (IDC).
Tag: lgOctober 30, 2014
Tag: lgSeptember 11, 2014
Apple just announced their own version and take on what a smartwatch should be. For them it’s square, has rounded edges, can keep track of your fitness lifestyle, should be classy yet customazible, and a viable extension of your iPhone. While the Apple Watch is not the first one to feature such, it is a very compelling product to consider.
Tag: lgSeptember 11, 2014
Apple has announced lots of big changes for the iPhone 6, but it’s surely far from perfect we tell you. While it’s true that it can do some or a lot of things better than its other competitors, the are definitely lots of features that make the iPhone 6 worth skipping.
Tag: lgAugust 27, 2014
Tag: lgAugust 20, 2014
The latest LG UX that was first featured with LG’s current flagship, the LG G3, is going to be a standard for all upcoming LG devices.
Tag: lgAugust 18, 2014
The successor to the two-month old Android Wear device, the LG G Watch 2, is already cooking and it is said to be a great competitor to the alleged Apple smartwatch.
Tag: lgJune 26, 2014
You may have probably heard about Android Wear, and if you have, you most likely know about the LG G Watch and the Moto 360 already. Today, we’re adding Samsung’s Gear Live to that list, plus we’re getting a few more exciting details:
Tag: lgMay 25, 2014
Tag: lgMay 20, 2014
It has already been confirmed that LG is launching their next flagship phone this upcoming May 28. The LG G3 has been subject to lots of speculation, leaks and talks already, but what exactly are we waiting for? Read on ton find out what to expect from the LG G3.
Tag: lgMay 04, 2014
LG still hasn’t outed the much awaited successor to the LG G2, and now, images of the LG G3 have allegedly leaked. The most recent details only emerged last month, and so far, we have a consistent spec list, a quick look at the UI and a hint that it will also come in gold as boxes have already leaked.
Tag: lgMarch 07, 2014
It seems that Google has enjoyed working with LG in producing its Nexus handsets. LG has been the company behind the last two Nexus phones we’ve seen and enjoyed, and now reports say that they’re once again partnering up with Google for the Nexus 6. Excited? So are we.
Tag: lgFebruary 19, 2014
Most flagship phones nowadays have smaller versions of themselves and LG is following suit. The LG G2 Mini comes with the company’s signature rear buttons, a 4.7-inch qHD display, a Snapdragon 400 or a Tegra 4i CPU and Android 4.4 KitKat with LG’s skinning.
Tag: lgFebruary 05, 2014
Tag: lgJanuary 02, 2014
I’m not going to lie; I’m a huge fan of Google’s products – and that includes the Nexus, which is probably why I dropped my Nexus 4 for the Nexus 5 in just 9 months. Of course though, that is not without rational reason: the Google Nexus 5 packs a top-tier Snapdragon 800 CPU, much improved cameras with OIS, a 1080p IPS LCD display, 4G LTE & Android 4.4 KitKat, all of which are enough to tempt me into buying in.
Tag: lgDecember 23, 2013
For the past year, we had a great time of smartphone launches, demos, reviews & more. Before we enter 2014, the YugaTech team voted upon ourselves our very own top 5 smartphones for 2013 & we combined them with our readers’ very own best smartphones poll earlier this year. So without further ado, here are the top 5 smartphones for the year.
Tag: lgDecember 16, 2013
I posed a question to mostly everywhere in social media and to everyone I know – should I drop my Nexus 4 for the Nexus 5? Apparently, this article is the answer to that question. I got the Google Nexus 5 for a few major reasons: the 1080p IPS LCD display, the Snapdragon 800 CPU & the 8 megapixel camera packed with optical image stabilization.