- MyPhone officially launches the Infinity 2 Lite
- MyPhone Infinity 2 officially launches
- MyPhone Infinity LTE: 5.5-inch, quad-core, LTE
- LG announces G4 Stylus and G4c smartphones
- MyPhone Infinity 2: octa-core, LTE for under Php13K
- OPPO Neo 5s: Snapdragon 410 with LTE
- Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition launches in China
- MMDA launches carpooling app, Friend Trip
- Fujifilm outs the X-T10 interchangeable lens camera
- Xiaomi outs new 10,000mAh Mi Power Bank
- Braven BRV-BANK: Bluetooth-enabled, rugged power bank
- Braven outs new Outdoor Series Bluetooth speakers
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus vs. Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML
- LG is back on Windows Phone 8.1 with the LG Lancet
- CES Asia 2015 is happening in Shanghai on May 25-27
- Rare 128GB Zenfone 2 appears in local store for Php20,995
- Lily, the robotic flying drone camera
- What Xiaomi PH’s physical stores mean for consumers
- Lenovo A7000 vs. Alcatel Flash Plus vs. Zenfone 2
- Asus launches Zenfone 2 ZE551ML in the Philippines
- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE500CL officially lands in the Philippines
- ASUS to release 32GB Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) for Php13,995
- Samsung teases Iron Man-themed Galaxy S6 Edge
- Video Review: Asus Zenfone 2
- WiFiMapper finds free Wi-Fi hotspots near you
- Epson offers free Apple iMac when you buy a printer
- ASUS Zenpad tablets leak with 7- and 8-inch variants
- Firefly Mobile Intense X now available under Php6K, comes with free basic phone
- Microsoft intros Hyperlapse for Android & Windows
- LG G4 official Philippine price starts at Php31,990
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- nokia lumia 560 xl/1x1.png/1x1.png
- valerie concepcion xnxx
- msi philippines branches/1x1.png
- google xxx indian com/1x1.png
- top 10 smartphones on 6,000 budget/1x1.png
- msi philippines branches
- pcworx philippines price list/1x1.png
- sun broadband plan 799 speed
- pcworx philippines price list
- kata i3s overheating
- cell phone to landline rate/1x1.png
- list of samsung stores in the philippines/1x1.png
- cheap phone with good camera philippines/1x1.png
- razer/images/ui bg flat 75 ffffff 40x100.png/1x1.p
- list of samsung stores in the philippines
- coby cmp 400/1x1.png
- image ng titi ng pinoy na artista
- list of store at cyberzone megamall/1x1.png
Tag: nokia philippinesFebruary 19, 2014
Tag: nokia philippinesDecember 19, 2013
Last night, Nokia Philippines hosted a small Christmas dinner to members of the media and bloggers where they introduced the new line of Lumia and Asha phones. We came home winning a new Lumia 1520 which we immediately unboxed.
Tag: nokia philippinesJune 28, 2013
If you’ve been roaming around the malls lately, you’ve probably saw the new slogan in Nokia displays “Super Smart Pocket Power”. The new member of the Asha family by Nokia is here, Asha 501!
Tag: nokia philippinesJanuary 19, 2013
Struggling in business doesn’t immediately equate to bad products. In fact, many believe that certain manufacturers are more innovative than the others, regardless of their standing. They might even have better products. But why do very few companies top the charts? What does the competition need to do to capture the crowd?
Tag: nokia philippinesDecember 06, 2012
Nokia Philippines is celebrating the end of 2012 along with the arrival of 2013 through its Year-End Blowout.
Tag: nokia philippinesNovember 04, 2012
Nokia was one the best companies out there back then. Things changed when companies started to get comfortable with their positions, such as Motorola with the RAZR. Apple introduced the iPhone last 2007 and Google also started with Android. Phones evolved to smartphones and Samsung took some titles away from Nokia later on.
Tag: nokia philippinesApril 13, 2011
The new Nokia E6 succeeds the popular line of full qwerty smartphones which started with the Nokia E71 and the Nokia E72. Nokia retained the design with a few hardware improvements and added their new and improved Symbian^3 Anna OS.
Tag: nokia philippinesMay 14, 2010
Nokia is serious with its push to be make Ovi Maps and their GPS-enabled handsets to be the center-piece of our private cars. This is why they will start shipping selected units of their mobile phones with a free car charger and holder.
Tag: nokia philippinesMay 03, 2010
Leaked photos (read: image render) of, what is supposedly, the upcoming Nokia N98 suggests it could be a cross between the recently launched Nokia N8 and the previous slider-qwerty phone, N97.
Tag: nokia philippinesAugust 19, 2009
The two new XpressMusic phones from Nokia, the 5630 and 5730, are now out and available in stores. The 5730XM was first announced last March and features a full sliding keyboard.
Tag: nokia philippinesJuly 12, 2009
These are the latest updated prices of Nokia phone units being sold in Manila, Philippines as of June 2010. The items below were taken from Mega Exchange Store at the CyberZone, Mall of Asia, Pasay City.
Update: See updated price list of Nokia Cell Phones for June 2011.
Nokia C3 – Php7,295
Nokia C5 – Php8,450
Nokia C6 – Php14,450
Tag: nokia philippinesJune 04, 2009
The Nokia N97 is coming out this June and you have the chance to pre-order this smartphone today and get it on launch day.
Tag: nokia philippinesFebruary 25, 2009
Only for the first 1,000 Nokia employees — the Finnish company is offering voluntary resignation packages to about 1,000 of its employees globally including encouraging them to go on sabbaticals in an effort to reduce more cost.
Tag: nokia philippinesFebruary 22, 2009
So Nokia also announced its upcoming Ovi Store, a centralized content marketplace that will provide applications, games, videos, tones, graphics and more to most Nokia phone owners. It’s practically the same as the Android Marketplace, the Apple App Store and the BlackBerry Application Storefront.
Tag: nokia philippinesJanuary 11, 2009
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here!
So, I returned back to the Nokia Store after the line has thinned and bought a unit to review. Will need a couple more days to cook up a full review but here are my first impressions and some more unboxing photos of the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. Update: Read our full Nokia 5800 Review.
Tag: nokia philippinesDecember 11, 2008
Before you continue reading this, please read my review of the Nokia E71 first so youâ€™d get a better perspective of where I am coming from and so I donâ€™t have to repeat the sections where the Nokia E63 is similar to the E71.
Tag: nokia philippinesDecember 10, 2008
Nokia is not yet done with touch screen phones that’ll go head-to-head with Apple’s iPhone. In fact, I think they’re just starting. Just take a look at this leaked promotional poster on a new wide touch screen phone.
Tag: nokia philippinesNovember 27, 2008
I think this could be the first time we are seeing a mobile phone that can reach 10.2Mbps on HSDPA and it comes from the new Nokia 6260 Slide.
Tag: nokia philippinesNovember 21, 2008
Tag: nokia philippinesNovember 13, 2008
Nokia officially announced today the E63 with features close to the earlier rumored specs we published here — half the price for half the specs.
Tag: nokia philippinesOctober 30, 2008
It looks like the Nokia E71 business phone is a huge hit that Nokia is looking into making a cheaper version for mass market under the label Nokia E63.
Tag: nokia philippinesOctober 03, 2008
Hello! Are you a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic owner? Please take the quick survey here!
Earlier dubbed as Nokia Tube, the just announced Nokia 5800 XpressMusic may appeal to many Nokia fans with its touch screen interface that comes with a pen stylus.
Tag: nokia philippinesJune 01, 2008
Nokia announced the N78 last February 2008 along with two other new phone models — the Nokia 6220 classic and the Nokia N96. It’s not yet available in the Philippines though I got a first hand review unit which I’ve been tinkering with for over two weeks now.
Tag: nokia philippinesApril 21, 2008
I’ve been using the Nokia N81 for a couple of weeks now and I must say I wasn’t that quite excited about it as many would have. Despite the squarish and heavy built, this model is a beauty. Let me share some of the noticeable features of this unit.
Tag: nokia philippinesApril 10, 2008
Others are calling it the Nokia Tube, though that’s not really the real name of this new Nokia Touch UI phone coming out first quarter of 2009. I thought I saw that phone in Singapore during the Ovi launching last year.