- Telco points “Kill Switch” is device manufacturers’ responsibility
- Sol Republic TKDK Tracks HD V10 Headphones Review
- Sony Xperia E4g: quad-core with LTE for under Php7K
- Mac OS X, iOS are the Most Vulnerable Operating Systems of 2014
- MSI Weekend Sale: Netbooks for under Php10K
- KingCom Pi Phone Venus Review
- Samsung Galaxy S6: What To Expect on March 1
- Bill filed to stop minors from spending too much time in computer shops
- LG announces four mid-range smartphones w/ Lollipop
- Bose SoundTouch 30 Quick Review
- Logitech G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Noctua NH-L12 CPU Cooler Review
- Wickedleak Wammy Titan 4: octa-core w/ 5330mAh battery
- Torque Droidz Buzz: 3.5-inch w/ rear camera button
- Five Cloud Services with the Biggest Free Storage Space
- Five Android Lock Screen Replacements You Must Try
- MRT-3 Weekend Operating Hours to be Shortened
- Globe Prepaid Subs Can Now Call, Text, Surf and Enroll to Promos Even w/o Load
- MyPhone Uno Review
- Microsoft gives you free 100GB OneDrive space when you switch from Dropbox
- BlackBerry 10 OS 10.3.1 rolls out for BB10 smartphones
- Five Earphones with Built-in Microphones under Php1K
- Apple iWorks now free for Windows users online
- Specs and photos leak for 5 upcoming Lenovo phones
- Sony to exit the smartphone market?
- SKK Mobile Lynx unveiled, Octa-Core with 13MP camera
- Qualcomm Adds 4 New Snapdragon 400/600 Processors
- Five Earphones under Php500
- BenQ F52 will arrive with Snapdragon 810, 3GB RAM
- Lenovo to out imaging-focused Vibe Shot w/ 16MP camera
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: nokiaJanuary 10, 2015
Tag: nokiaJanuary 08, 2015
Last year, Windows Phone embraced a lot of worthy attention from multiple OEMs from different countries. Here in the Philippines, we saw Windows Phone emerged through several offerings from Nokia, Microsoft and even Cherry Mobile.
Tag: nokiaOctober 21, 2014
Contrary to what was reported earlier in July, Microsoft will totally drop the Nokia branding on their upcoming devices and online presence, but will still keep the Lumia label.
Tag: nokiaAugust 06, 2014
Looks like Nokia will continue to make new products and services for consumers as detailed in a number of job listings published on LinkedIn.
Tag: nokiaJuly 09, 2014
Since Microsoft bought Nokia some time ago, a lot of people have been asking – what will happen to Nokia? Well, apparently new images of an alleged Lumia 830 show that the device is still branded by Nokia, but it has “by Microsoft” next to it now.
Tag: nokiaMay 18, 2014
The Nokia Lumia 520 is the cheapest Lumia phone by Nokia. Then came the Nokia Lumia 525, the successor with an incremental upgrade. Read our quick review after the break.
Tag: nokiaApril 21, 2014
In a leaked letter to Devices and Services business suppliers, Microsoft announced that once the deal has been finalized on the 25th of this month, the software giant will drop the “Nokia Oyj” brand in favor of Microsoft Mobile Oy.
Tag: nokiaApril 03, 2014
Successors to Nokia’s Lumia phones last year are coming soon as notorious leaker @evleaks has just posted images of the upcoming Nokia Lumia 930 and Lumia 630.
Tag: nokiaMarch 10, 2014
Twitter’s infamous leakster is at again, and his most recent tweets gave us an early peek at the upcoming budget Windows Phone from Nokia dubbed as the Lumia 630.
Tag: nokiaFebruary 19, 2014
Tag: nokiaJanuary 26, 2014
It is true that Nokia creates the best camera smartphone but saying that DSLR should say goodbye? That is indeed very debatable.
Tag: nokiaDecember 31, 2013
2013 has been a good year for photography hobbyists and professional alike. In this post, we look back at the best cameras of this year that either trumped all of its rivals on its respective category or totally changed the game with its groundbreaking feature.
Tag: nokiaDecember 23, 2013
Almost half a year ago, we had encountered the reimagining of the feature phone through the Nokia Asha 501. You can revisit our review of that here, but to cut it short, we called that device a phone of extreme potential. Months more given, the Finnish company outs the refined Nokia Asha 502. Has the brand evolved further since its creation? Only one way to find out.
Tag: nokiaDecember 10, 2013
It’s undeniably colorful and eye-catching. Nokia announces a Bluetooth stereo headset that is definite made by them, the Nokia BH-121.
Tag: nokiaSeptember 03, 2013
Some might have seen it coming, some might have not. For 2 and a half years, Microsoft and Nokia had a partnership for pushing forward Windows Phone, and now it seems like that is coming to an end – the Redmond company finally buying Nokia for $7.2 billion.
Tag: nokiaJuly 13, 2013
Packing Nokia’s new OS, the Asha platform and an affordable price tag, the Nokia Asha 501 makes its way to the local market. It packs a 3-inch QVGA display, a 3.15MP camera, dual SIM capabilities and a lot more.
Tag: nokiaJuly 09, 2013
Press images of the Nokia’s next flagship phone, the Lumia 1020 (previously called the EOS & the 909), was seen making its round on the internet ahead of its alleged launch due next week.
Tag: nokiaJune 30, 2013
Aside from the Asha 501, another member of the Asha family was also released in the Philippines: Nokia Asha 210.
Tag: nokiaJune 28, 2013
If you’ve been roaming around the malls lately, you’ve probably saw the new slogan in Nokia displays “Super Smart Pocket Power”. The new member of the Asha family by Nokia is here, Asha 501!
Tag: nokiaJune 08, 2013
Recently, we’ve seen and confirmed the existence of the long-rumored Nokia EOS in image leaks across the internet. There’s no doubt it, the Nokia EOS is the company’s next big thing, but what can it do? It seems that there is more to it than just a large and bulky 41MP sensor; there are new leaks showing that it packs a mechanical shutter and more.
Tag: nokiaMay 21, 2013
For the longest time, Nokia was on top of the mobile phone foodchain. We’ve said that over and over again in previous articles, and today, they may have been eclipsed by other better selling brands. To be honest, however, I think Nokia’s doing a good job in trying to reclaim its spot as the number one smartphone company.
Tag: nokiaMay 09, 2013
Nokia never fails to impress with its product designs, be it a high-end smartphone or a budget feature-phone. Today, they announced the new Asha 501 – running the company’s new platform called the Asha OS.
Tag: nokiaJanuary 19, 2013
Struggling in business doesn’t immediately equate to bad products. In fact, many believe that certain manufacturers are more innovative than the others, regardless of their standing. They might even have better products. But why do very few companies top the charts? What does the competition need to do to capture the crowd?
Tag: nokiaMay 03, 2010
Leaked photos (read: image render) of, what is supposedly, the upcoming Nokia N98 suggests it could be a cross between the recently launched Nokia N8 and the previous slider-qwerty phone, N97.
Tag: nokiaJanuary 13, 2009
This one didn’t get the spotlight in the recent CES because it wasn’t that much of a news or something but for people like me who always forget where I put stuff like car keys, the Nokia Locate Sensor is a big thing.