- Acer Revo One now on Villman for Php24K
- Starmobile intros Bluetooth Earphones with NFC
- Jawbone announces UP4 and UP2 fitness wearables
- Meizu M1 Note Blue and Pink now available at Lazada
- Huawei launches bigger P8max
- Huawei officially unveils its P8!
- Nokia to acquire Alcatel-Lucent for 15.6 billion Euros
- 10 Ways to Save on Electricity this Summer
- Microsoft announces Lumia 540 Dual-SIM
- ASUS Zenfone C local price announced
- Xiaomi Mi Pad to be available in the PH, priced
- Xiaomi 16,000mAh Mi Power Bank locally priced
- Xiaomi to sell Redmi 2 in the Philippines, priced
- LeTV intros three high-end smartphones w/ USB Type-C
- Guitar Hero Live: Guitar Hero is back!
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge sales beat expectations
- Techbox PH to hold second Nokia Clearance Sale
- Hearthstone now supports Android and iOS smartphones
- Comparison of 9 Action Cameras Available in PH
- ASUS VivoPC Review
- Sony Details Android Lollipop Rollout For Qualified Devices
- Asus ZenFone 2 ZE500CL Review
- Garmin VIRB X and VIRB XE Now Official
- Sharp Announces 5.5-inch 4K IGZO Display Panel
- Alcatel Flash Plus in the flesh, first impressions
- Get 3 MyView TVs For The Price of 1
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Episodes 1-4 Leaked Online
- Meizu VP Confirms Collab with AKG, To Unveil Headphones on April 15
- China Linked to Decade-long Spying in SEA Countries
- ASUS ROG GR8 Gaming PC Review
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- xnxx myan...
- cheap tablet android in sm cebu
- list of mobile phone that has a long battery life
- fujifilm carmelray canlubang contact
- top 10 best tablet 2014
- Dash cam/1x1.png
- pedometer philippines
- slow internet on globe postpaid
- 2gb ram smartphone in philippines
- go pro camera sm north edsa
- rosana roses sex video
- xnx anemalas veido 2gb/1x1.png
- smart bro pocket wifi balance inquiry/1x1.png
- pc games store philippines/1x1.png
- top wireless router in philippines/1x1.png
- xnx anemalas veido 2gb
- how to unblock PUK code for sun cellular sim card/
- Power bank/1x1.png
Tag: nokiaJanuary 10, 2015
Tag: nokiaJanuary 08, 2015
Last year, Windows Phone embraced a lot of worthy attention from multiple OEMs from different countries. Here in the Philippines, we saw Windows Phone emerged through several offerings from Nokia, Microsoft and even Cherry Mobile.
Tag: nokiaOctober 21, 2014
Contrary to what was reported earlier in July, Microsoft will totally drop the Nokia branding on their upcoming devices and online presence, but will still keep the Lumia label.
Tag: nokiaAugust 06, 2014
Looks like Nokia will continue to make new products and services for consumers as detailed in a number of job listings published on LinkedIn.
Tag: nokiaJuly 09, 2014
Since Microsoft bought Nokia some time ago, a lot of people have been asking – what will happen to Nokia? Well, apparently new images of an alleged Lumia 830 show that the device is still branded by Nokia, but it has “by Microsoft” next to it now.
Tag: nokiaMay 18, 2014
The Nokia Lumia 520 is the cheapest Lumia phone by Nokia. Then came the Nokia Lumia 525, the successor with an incremental upgrade. Read our quick review after the break.
Tag: nokiaApril 21, 2014
In a leaked letter to Devices and Services business suppliers, Microsoft announced that once the deal has been finalized on the 25th of this month, the software giant will drop the “Nokia Oyj” brand in favor of Microsoft Mobile Oy.
Tag: nokiaApril 03, 2014
Successors to Nokia’s Lumia phones last year are coming soon as notorious leaker @evleaks has just posted images of the upcoming Nokia Lumia 930 and Lumia 630.
Tag: nokiaMarch 10, 2014
Twitter’s infamous leakster is at again, and his most recent tweets gave us an early peek at the upcoming budget Windows Phone from Nokia dubbed as the Lumia 630.
Tag: nokiaFebruary 19, 2014
Tag: nokiaJanuary 26, 2014
It is true that Nokia creates the best camera smartphone but saying that DSLR should say goodbye? That is indeed very debatable.
Tag: nokiaDecember 31, 2013
2013 has been a good year for photography hobbyists and professional alike. In this post, we look back at the best cameras of this year that either trumped all of its rivals on its respective category or totally changed the game with its groundbreaking feature.
Tag: nokiaDecember 23, 2013
Almost half a year ago, we had encountered the reimagining of the feature phone through the Nokia Asha 501. You can revisit our review of that here, but to cut it short, we called that device a phone of extreme potential. Months more given, the Finnish company outs the refined Nokia Asha 502. Has the brand evolved further since its creation? Only one way to find out.
Tag: nokiaDecember 10, 2013
It’s undeniably colorful and eye-catching. Nokia announces a Bluetooth stereo headset that is definite made by them, the Nokia BH-121.
Tag: nokiaSeptember 03, 2013
Some might have seen it coming, some might have not. For 2 and a half years, Microsoft and Nokia had a partnership for pushing forward Windows Phone, and now it seems like that is coming to an end – the Redmond company finally buying Nokia for $7.2 billion.
Tag: nokiaJuly 13, 2013
Packing Nokia’s new OS, the Asha platform and an affordable price tag, the Nokia Asha 501 makes its way to the local market. It packs a 3-inch QVGA display, a 3.15MP camera, dual SIM capabilities and a lot more.
Tag: nokiaJuly 09, 2013
Press images of the Nokia’s next flagship phone, the Lumia 1020 (previously called the EOS & the 909), was seen making its round on the internet ahead of its alleged launch due next week.
Tag: nokiaJune 30, 2013
Aside from the Asha 501, another member of the Asha family was also released in the Philippines: Nokia Asha 210.
Tag: nokiaJune 28, 2013
If you’ve been roaming around the malls lately, you’ve probably saw the new slogan in Nokia displays “Super Smart Pocket Power”. The new member of the Asha family by Nokia is here, Asha 501!
Tag: nokiaJune 08, 2013
Recently, we’ve seen and confirmed the existence of the long-rumored Nokia EOS in image leaks across the internet. There’s no doubt it, the Nokia EOS is the company’s next big thing, but what can it do? It seems that there is more to it than just a large and bulky 41MP sensor; there are new leaks showing that it packs a mechanical shutter and more.
Tag: nokiaMay 21, 2013
For the longest time, Nokia was on top of the mobile phone foodchain. We’ve said that over and over again in previous articles, and today, they may have been eclipsed by other better selling brands. To be honest, however, I think Nokia’s doing a good job in trying to reclaim its spot as the number one smartphone company.
Tag: nokiaMay 09, 2013
Nokia never fails to impress with its product designs, be it a high-end smartphone or a budget feature-phone. Today, they announced the new Asha 501 – running the company’s new platform called the Asha OS.
Tag: nokiaJanuary 19, 2013
Struggling in business doesn’t immediately equate to bad products. In fact, many believe that certain manufacturers are more innovative than the others, regardless of their standing. They might even have better products. But why do very few companies top the charts? What does the competition need to do to capture the crowd?
Tag: nokiaMay 03, 2010
Leaked photos (read: image render) of, what is supposedly, the upcoming Nokia N98 suggests it could be a cross between the recently launched Nokia N8 and the previous slider-qwerty phone, N97.
Tag: nokiaJanuary 13, 2009
This one didn’t get the spotlight in the recent CES because it wasn’t that much of a news or something but for people like me who always forget where I put stuff like car keys, the Nokia Locate Sensor is a big thing.