- Acer Revo One now on Villman for Php24K
- Starmobile intros Bluetooth Earphones with NFC
- Jawbone announces UP4 and UP2 fitness wearables
- Meizu M1 Note Blue and Pink now available at Lazada
- Huawei launches bigger P8max
- Huawei officially unveils its P8!
- Nokia to acquire Alcatel-Lucent for 15.6 billion Euros
- 10 Ways to Save on Electricity this Summer
- Microsoft announces Lumia 540 Dual-SIM
- ASUS Zenfone C local price announced
- Xiaomi Mi Pad to be available in the PH, priced
- Xiaomi 16,000mAh Mi Power Bank locally priced
- Xiaomi to sell Redmi 2 in the Philippines, priced
- LeTV intros three high-end smartphones w/ USB Type-C
- Guitar Hero Live: Guitar Hero is back!
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge sales beat expectations
- Techbox PH to hold second Nokia Clearance Sale
- Hearthstone now supports Android and iOS smartphones
- Comparison of 9 Action Cameras Available in PH
- ASUS VivoPC Review
- Sony Details Android Lollipop Rollout For Qualified Devices
- Asus ZenFone 2 ZE500CL Review
- Garmin VIRB X and VIRB XE Now Official
- Sharp Announces 5.5-inch 4K IGZO Display Panel
- Alcatel Flash Plus in the flesh, first impressions
- Get 3 MyView TVs For The Price of 1
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Episodes 1-4 Leaked Online
- Meizu VP Confirms Collab with AKG, To Unveil Headphones on April 15
- China Linked to Decade-long Spying in SEA Countries
- ASUS ROG GR8 Gaming PC Review
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- cheapest 4g phone ph/1x1.png
- New Pinay Scandal mobile download
- published news upcoming news submit a new story gr
- Cherry Mobile flare s
- samsung galaxy korean version
- pldt dsl no cap/1x1.png
- mobile wap sites list pinay sex scandals free down
- hd rape video3gp
- sony smart watch gen 1 review
- meizu mx4 in davao city/1x1.png
- sun postpaid plan w netbook/1x1.png
- xzxxcom/6 S3 /1x1.png
- sony xperia phones price list philippines/1x1.png
- how to unlock sim talk n text/1x1.png
- polaroid pro 97135/1x1.png
- slow internet on globe postpaid/1x1.png
- sun cellular mb limit
- top 10 tablet brands philippines
- how to unlock sim talk n text
Tag: PhabletMarch 24, 2015
Tag: PhabletJanuary 16, 2015
A Brazilian website claims to have the exclusive scoop on HTC‘s alleged phablet. It will reportedly be called the Hima Ace Plus and will run on the latest Qualcomm processor, a 2K resolution display, and more.
Tag: PhabletJanuary 16, 2015
Apart from the iPhone 6 Plus, we also pit the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro against a fellow Android device this time — the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. How would their specs fare against each other? We find out.
Tag: PhabletJanuary 15, 2015
Tag: PhabletJanuary 14, 2015
Tag: PhabletJanuary 11, 2015
Tag: PhabletJanuary 09, 2015
We gave our first impressions with the O+ Fab Elite 2.0 last December. After weeks of using it, some impressions stayed the same and more came in. Will this 6.5” phablet from O+ be a worthy device for your big pockets? Read on to find out.
Tag: PhabletDecember 22, 2014
Tag: PhabletOctober 22, 2014
Gionee recently introduced a new phablet here in the Philippines. The GPad G5 is a 5.5-inch device that’s reinforced with the scratch-resistant Dragontrail glass and powered by a hexa-core processor – all under Php10K.
Tag: PhabletSeptember 16, 2014
It looks like there’s a new model in Samsung’s Galaxy Grand lineup as a new leak emerges. The leaked details of Galaxy Grand Prime reveals a list of specs with the front camera shaping to be targeted towards the selfie fanatics.
Tag: PhabletSeptember 03, 2014
During the Samsung Unpacked 2014 live stream event at Marriott Hotel, select members of the press and distinguished tech bloggers got a chance to play around with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and while we’re at it, we decided to share with you guys our initial thoughts about this newly-announced smartphone from the South Korean tech giant.
Tag: PhabletSeptember 03, 2014
Samsung has come a long way since they unveiled the first Galaxy Note, and they continue the legacy by unveiling their latest flagship smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, which features a 5.7-inch Quad HD display and a beastly machine under the hood which comprises of an Exynos octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM.
Tag: PhabletAugust 24, 2014
Novo7Tech has announced that they will soon offer the THL T6S – a 5-inch smartphone that features a quad-core processor, 5-megapixel camera, and runs on the latest Android KitKat operating system. Jump past the break for details and availability.
Tag: PhabletAugust 23, 2014
Tag: PhabletJuly 29, 2014
A purported successor to the Huawei Ascend Mate 2 is making its rounds on the Internet. The new successor, known as the Ascend Mate 3, is said to have LTE connection and will run Android KitKat. It should also be available this coming September.
Tag: PhabletJuly 27, 2014
Tag: PhabletMarch 30, 2014
After almost nine months after our first encounter, ASUS Philippines was kind enough to lend us the FonePad Note FHD 6 for review. Check out our thoughts about this six-incher in our full review after the jump.
Tag: PhabletMarch 20, 2014
Xiaomi has officially announced Redmi’s successor and it seems like there are two variations of the previously-reported Redmi Note when it hits store shelves. Learn more of their specs and pricing after the break.
Tag: PhabletMarch 03, 2014
Qube, the local electronics retailer, introduced an 8-inch phablet as part of broadening the company’s lineup of devices. The PhoneTab is available online and ships free, among other included freebies.
Tag: PhabletFebruary 22, 2014
On our previous post, we mentioned that it’s going to take more than a sturdy build for the O+ Fab Elite to win over the tough local crowd, particularly if it costs a grand shy of Php20,000. And in this review, we’re going to delve deeper into this huge handset to know if it’s worth the asking price.
Tag: PhabletFebruary 02, 2014
Over the weekend, we received a handful of units for review and one of them is the fairly new handset from O+ called the Fab Elite. While we’re working on its full review, we decided to share our initial impression of this 6.5-inch whopper.
Tag: PhabletOctober 05, 2013
A few months ago, the Lenovo S920 arrived in Philippine shores for a price below the 20k mark. It offered a huge 5.3-inch IPS HD display, a quad-core CPU, 1GB RAM & more in a body measuring at only 7.9mm. A unit just passed through our office recently, so read on to see our first impressions.