- ECS LIVA Mini PC Kit lands for Php8,888
- 12 Bang-for-the-Buck Power Banks You Can Buy
- Who among our politicians own this Php190M LaFerrari?
- Bunch of the Biggest Batteries: 10 Smartphones With Highest Battery Capacities
- MSI GS70 2QE Stealth Pro gaming laptop lands for Php105K
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge unofficially lands for Php45k
- Five Places Filipinos Love to Buy their Gadgets Offline
- 2015 Lamborghini Huracan now official in Philippines
- 10 Most Expensive Smartphones Released in 2014
- 8 Fuel-efficient Cars Available in the Philippines
- Next Assassin’s Creed about Philippine Revolution?
- BlackBerry Passport hands-on, first impressions
- BlackBerry Passport officially launches in PH
- Qualcomm outs smartphone & tablet w/ Snapdragon 810
- Winners of our #ExploreBeautiful Contest
- LG G Watch R arriving on December 1
- Cherry Mobile intros Flare Lite as most affordable Flare
- Huawei Honor 6 coming this December for around 14k
- Xiaomi outs 9.9mm thick 5,000mAh Mi Power Bank
- Mi Philippines bundles Redmi 1S with Mi Power Bank
- Happy Mobile Oracle unveiled, octa-core at 6.6mm
- Happy Mobile Prive officially announced
- 5 Tips When Gadget Shopping with a Credit Card
- Contest: Win this Nikon Coolpix S3600!
- DOST to put up 50,000 Free Public WiFi starting 2015
- Over 50,000 Spam Text goes thru Globe every day
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Powerbanks
- Starmobile UP Snap has 8MP UltraPixel camera
- HP Stream 7 Windows 8.1 tablet lands for Php7,999
- Why Ford Fiesta’s 1.0L EcoBoost is not Your Average 1-Liter Engine
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: PureViewMay 10, 2014
Tag: PureViewJanuary 26, 2014
It is true that Nokia creates the best camera smartphone but saying that DSLR should say goodbye? That is indeed very debatable.
Tag: PureViewJuly 11, 2013
Over at New York, Nokia finally announces their next flagship phone – the Lumia 1020. The ultimate cameraphone reels in a 41 megapixel shooter with tons of hardware & software features, enough processing power with 2GB RAM and the playful & solid, yet familiar design from the Lumia series.
Tag: PureViewJuly 09, 2013
Press images of the Nokia’s next flagship phone, the Lumia 1020 (previously called the EOS & the 909), was seen making its round on the internet ahead of its alleged launch due next week.
Tag: PureViewJune 28, 2013
Our smartphones aim to be the all-around go-to device for all of us. Up to some extent, we might even say that they have partly eliminated the need for other gadgets such as netbooks, e-book readers, gaming devices and MP4 players. Majority of the mid-range to flagship models have become such a convergent device, we no longer find the need to bring anything else.
Tag: PureViewJune 08, 2013
Recently, we’ve seen and confirmed the existence of the long-rumored Nokia EOS in image leaks across the internet. There’s no doubt it, the Nokia EOS is the company’s next big thing, but what can it do? It seems that there is more to it than just a large and bulky 41MP sensor; there are new leaks showing that it packs a mechanical shutter and more.
Tag: PureViewJune 06, 2013
It’s been rumored for so long now & we have no confirmations of its existence yet – but photos of the supposed Nokia EOS just made it to the internet. The EOS is reportedly packing a sensor similar to the 41MP Nokia PureView 808 (or even better), all housed into a slim Lumia design package and made to run Windows Phone.