- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 LTE now official
- Mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 photos and specs surface
- Sony outs SmartEyeglass Developer Preview Kit
- Gray Market iPhone 6, 6 Plus gets priced up to Php100k!
- Android L to feature security encryption out of the box
- Wear This: Garmin Fenix 2 Multi-Sport Watch
- Next MS Office features darker theme, helper a la Clippy
- Windows 9 is coming, and here’s what to expect
- ADATA PV110 10400mAh Powerbank
- iPhone 6 selling on Lazada for at least Php64K
- BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9983 now official
- TBT: My first MP3 player
- Amazon Fire HDX 8.9 updated with Snapdragon 805
- Amazon introduces Fire HD 6 tablet, starts at $99
- How Apple is undeniably becoming more like Android
- How to get the 5.7GB iOS 8 without erasing anything
- iOS 8 now available for download
- Steam payments now priced in Philippine Peso
- Belkin PH brings Linksys WRT-1900ac locally
- 7 new features for old iPhones when iOS 8 arrives
- Jabra intros new headsets designed for call centers
- Relonch Camera unveiled at Photokina
- McDo releases Android, iOS app to take online orders
- Graphed: Flagship Smartphone Announcement Calendar
- Oppo N3 render leaks
- Contest: Are you better than a G3?
- Acer opens kiosk in Market! Market!; holds one day opening promo
- Hello ‘Windows': Microsoft to wipe out ‘Nokia’ and ‘Windows Phone’ brands
- Canon launches PowerShot G7 X
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II now official
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: PureViewMay 10, 2014
Tag: PureViewJanuary 26, 2014
It is true that Nokia creates the best camera smartphone but saying that DSLR should say goodbye? That is indeed very debatable.
Tag: PureViewJuly 11, 2013
Over at New York, Nokia finally announces their next flagship phone – the Lumia 1020. The ultimate cameraphone reels in a 41 megapixel shooter with tons of hardware & software features, enough processing power with 2GB RAM and the playful & solid, yet familiar design from the Lumia series.
Tag: PureViewJuly 09, 2013
Press images of the Nokia’s next flagship phone, the Lumia 1020 (previously called the EOS & the 909), was seen making its round on the internet ahead of its alleged launch due next week.
Tag: PureViewJune 28, 2013
Our smartphones aim to be the all-around go-to device for all of us. Up to some extent, we might even say that they have partly eliminated the need for other gadgets such as netbooks, e-book readers, gaming devices and MP4 players. Majority of the mid-range to flagship models have become such a convergent device, we no longer find the need to bring anything else.
Tag: PureViewJune 08, 2013
Recently, we’ve seen and confirmed the existence of the long-rumored Nokia EOS in image leaks across the internet. There’s no doubt it, the Nokia EOS is the company’s next big thing, but what can it do? It seems that there is more to it than just a large and bulky 41MP sensor; there are new leaks showing that it packs a mechanical shutter and more.
Tag: PureViewJune 06, 2013
It’s been rumored for so long now & we have no confirmations of its existence yet – but photos of the supposed Nokia EOS just made it to the internet. The EOS is reportedly packing a sensor similar to the 41MP Nokia PureView 808 (or even better), all housed into a slim Lumia design package and made to run Windows Phone.