- Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM lands for Php11,990
- Giveaway: Download GDeals App, win an iPhone 5S
- Oppo R5 hands-on, first impressions
- Xiaomi now world’s third biggest handset maker
- Microsoft Band wearable device officially announced
- BPO/Call Center among the top bonus providers in PH
- The culprit behind iPod Classic’s death
- Windows 93 is your next operating system, maybe.
- LG Electronics will no longer make plasma TV
- Top 5 home theater speakers from Gadgets in Style
- Oppo R5 is official, world’s thinnest at 4.85mm
- Oppo N3 officially unveiled!
- Smart to offer iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus next month
- Live Blog: Oppo N3, R5 Global Launch in Singapore
- ZTE releases official statement regarding sale mishap
- G.Skill RipjawsX F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM Review
- Huawei Honor 4X with 64-bit CPU now official in China
- Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM Review
- Ford announces all-new Explorer Sport with V6 engine
- Ford Philippines launches 1.6L and 2.0L 2015 Escape
- Chaos ensues at ZTE Sale, flooded with complaints
- ASUS Transformer Book T100 Multi-Color now bundled with 4,200mAh power bank
- Asus unveils the MeMO Pad 10 (Me103K), sells for $199
- LG, Asus officially announces Android 5.0 Lollipop update schedules
- First look at the Xiaomi MiPad
- Xiaomi Opens First Service Center in PH
- ZTE Grand X2 L phablet to go on sale for just Php2k
- Lenovo’s new fitness smartband lets you unlock your PCs
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime to hit gray markets
- L is for Lockdown: Increased security makes Android Lollipop harder to root
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: PureViewMay 10, 2014
Tag: PureViewJanuary 26, 2014
It is true that Nokia creates the best camera smartphone but saying that DSLR should say goodbye? That is indeed very debatable.
Tag: PureViewJuly 11, 2013
Over at New York, Nokia finally announces their next flagship phone – the Lumia 1020. The ultimate cameraphone reels in a 41 megapixel shooter with tons of hardware & software features, enough processing power with 2GB RAM and the playful & solid, yet familiar design from the Lumia series.
Tag: PureViewJuly 09, 2013
Press images of the Nokia’s next flagship phone, the Lumia 1020 (previously called the EOS & the 909), was seen making its round on the internet ahead of its alleged launch due next week.
Tag: PureViewJune 28, 2013
Our smartphones aim to be the all-around go-to device for all of us. Up to some extent, we might even say that they have partly eliminated the need for other gadgets such as netbooks, e-book readers, gaming devices and MP4 players. Majority of the mid-range to flagship models have become such a convergent device, we no longer find the need to bring anything else.
Tag: PureViewJune 08, 2013
Recently, we’ve seen and confirmed the existence of the long-rumored Nokia EOS in image leaks across the internet. There’s no doubt it, the Nokia EOS is the company’s next big thing, but what can it do? It seems that there is more to it than just a large and bulky 41MP sensor; there are new leaks showing that it packs a mechanical shutter and more.
Tag: PureViewJune 06, 2013
It’s been rumored for so long now & we have no confirmations of its existence yet – but photos of the supposed Nokia EOS just made it to the internet. The EOS is reportedly packing a sensor similar to the 41MP Nokia PureView 808 (or even better), all housed into a slim Lumia design package and made to run Windows Phone.