- Dell launches Venue 8 7840, the world’s thinnest tablet
- Apple Watch versus Android Wear watches
- Huawei drops Ascend P2 LTE price to just Php8,990
- Viber 5.0 rolls out, now supports video calling
- 10 Game-Changing Things Not Found on the iPhone 6
- Sony PH opens new Sony Centre at SM Megamall
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Play first impressions
- 5 “innovations” for iPhone 6 not new to Android phones
- Samsung, HTC, Sony, OnePlus, ASUS react to iPhone 6
- Close to 5 million Gmail usernames, passwords exposed
- Swiftkey Keyboard coming to the iPhone and iPad next week
- Starmobile Vida: 3.5-inch Android Kitkat for Php2,499
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe in the flesh
- Wear this: Garmin Vivofit Smartband
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe vs Nokia Lumia 530
- Android L is Lion according to Nexus 5 (2014) leak
- Prices of iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in HK, SG, AU, Japan, Taiwan
- LTFRB to require GPS installed in public buses
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Style Unboxing
- What changed on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
- 7 Things You Need To Know About Apple’s Big Event
- Apple Watch officially announced!
- Apple Pay aims to replace the credit card with NFC
- Apple officially announces iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6 officially announced!
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Morph launched with Windows 8.1
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Play now official, costs Php7,999
- Cherry Mobile launches Alpha Style, priced at Php2,999
- Cherry Mobile introduces Alpha Luxe Windows Phone smartphone
- Sony rolls out Android 4.4.4 KitKat for Xperia Z, ZL, ZR and Tablet Z
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: smartJuly 19, 2014
Tag: smartJuly 10, 2014
Yesterday marks the official launch of Deezer in the country. But amidst the celebratory toasts and a promise of better things to come, we can’t help but wonder if this is the beginning of the end for SPINNR, a music streaming service which the MVP-led telco launched just last year?
Tag: smartJune 27, 2014
The NTC or National Telecommunications Commission has ordered health insurance Caritas Health Shield Inc. and training provider Center for Global Best Practices to stop bombarding Globe Telecom users with spam messages. This is due to the complaints filed by Globe itself regarding unsolicited text messages sent to its subscribers urging them to avail of the companies’ services.
Tag: smartMay 08, 2014
Tag: smartMarch 24, 2014
Last week, both Globe and Smart released their respective offerings on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5. We’ve compiled them both and compared them against each other in case you’re thinking of getting one.
Tag: smartNovember 10, 2013
The country’s leading mobile service providers are keen on restoring their services in Tacloban after the devastation brought by Super Typhoon Yolanda.
Tag: smartFebruary 27, 2013
So it seems that the National Telecommunications Commission is really serious about bringing the Quality of Service of the two major telcos (Globe Telecom and Smart Communication) at par with their standards, or else they’ll face the wrath of Commissioner Gamaliel Cordoba and his troops.
Tag: smartDecember 04, 2012
Needless to say, Smart isn’t gonna let Globe just take all the attention come December 14. Smart has also added a reservation page on their website for the iPhone 5.
Tag: smartMarch 11, 2012
I know this would not be a huge surprise since Sun Cellular is already a member of the PLDT Group but just saw a couple of days ago that Sun Cellular has upgraded its network’s signal strength. It might have seem routinary but the instructions were a bit telling — select “Smart” in the network settings.
Tag: smartApril 17, 2011
The telecoms industry have always been slugging it out in terms of “price wars”. Sometimes, they’d also do the same in the technology front and being the first of anything new is always considered a prized trophy. Globe and Smart (and Sun, pre-PLDT acquisition) have been like that for years.
Tag: smartJune 09, 2008
With the purchase of PLDT/Smart of CURE, the company now has a wider band for its 3G network. With the largest spectrum of 15MHz, Smart already uses the 1920-1935MHz and the 2010-2025MHz band. The additional frequencies from CURE would practically double its capacity and pave the way for higher 3G speeds.
Tag: smartMay 26, 2008
Ã¼mobile (CURE U Mobile) seems to be getting a ton of attention because of their game-changing strategy. We already know what’s in store for mobile subscribers but what’s in store for advertisers?
Tag: smartMay 21, 2008
Last Monday, CURE’s new U Mobile service was officially launched. About 350 units of phones were given away to pre-approved U Mobile subscribers. Part of the monthly credits will be free and supported by ads. Anything beyond the Php100, you have to pay for yourself.
Tag: smartMay 13, 2008
The recent April 2008 traffic report from mobile advertising company AdMob reveals that the Philippines is ranked among the top 10 countries with highest traffic for the mobile web.
Tag: smartMay 10, 2008
Another telco is coming to town. Connectivity Unlimited Resource Enterprise, Inc. (CURE) will officially launch it’s 3G mobile service in the Philippines this month.
Tag: smartMarch 04, 2008
Been getting this text messages from Smart for week now. I usually automatically delete SMS alerts but this one is some kind of contest/promo for their Smart 3G service. That prompted me to pause and check the message.
Tag: smartJune 16, 2005
Launched just yesterday, Smart WiFi is a new broadband internet service which allows users to get connected wirelessly thru Smart’s cell sites. The only thing you need is an outdoor antenna to serve as transceiver on any of Smart’s hundreds of cell sites nationwide.
Maximum bandwidth is up to around 128kbps and promo price starts at Php788/month. It’s an easy and affordable alternative if you don’t have phone lines in the neighborhood. This is gonna be a big hit once they find a way to bring access down to handhelds and portable devices (read: Tungsten T5 & Life Drive).
Check out more related articles:
- Smart Wifi subscribers unite to email-flood NTC
- 1 Mbps thru Smart Wifi?
- Globelines Broadband at 2Mbps
- Does PLDT really suck?
- PLDT myDSL to go 2Mbps?
[tag]smart philippines, smart communications, talk ‘n text[/tag]
Montreal Limousine – Montreal Limousine Carey Limo – Montreal most luxurious Limousine airport transfer available.