- LG G3 with Free LG G Watch for only Php29,990
- Alcatel Idol S Mini 2 launched in PH with LTE in tow
- Alcatel launches OneTouch Boomband for Php2,499
- Alcatel OneTouch Pop S3: 4G LTE for Php6,999
- Alcatel launches OneTouch Idol Alpha in PH
- Alcatel launches OneTouch Idol X+ for Php14,999
- In defense of the iPhone 6
- 7 years of the iPhone
- SanDisk launches Extreme PRO 512GB SD Card
- Apple quietly drops iPod Classic from Online Store
- Cherry Mobile Ultra On The Go Review
- Dell launches Venue 8 7840, the world’s thinnest tablet
- Apple Watch versus Android Wear watches
- Huawei drops Ascend P2 LTE price to just Php8,990
- Viber 5.0 rolls out, now supports video calling
- 10 Game-Changing Things Not Found on the iPhone 6
- Sony PH opens new Sony Centre at SM Megamall
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Play first impressions
- 5 “innovations” for iPhone 6 not new to Android phones
- Samsung, HTC, Sony, OnePlus, ASUS react to iPhone 6
- Close to 5 million Gmail usernames, passwords exposed
- Swiftkey Keyboard coming to the iPhone and iPad next week
- Starmobile Vida: 3.5-inch Android Kitkat for Php2,499
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe in the flesh
- Wear this: Garmin Vivofit Smartband
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe vs Nokia Lumia 530
- Android L is Lion according to Nexus 5 (2014) leak
- Prices of iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in HK, SG, AU, Japan, Taiwan
- LTFRB to require GPS installed in public buses
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Style Unboxing
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: smartphoneAugust 22, 2014
Tag: smartphoneMay 25, 2014
One of the promises coming to Windows Phone 8.1 update is a built-in file manager. Though, current users of WP8.1 do not see this feature on their Windows-powered smartphone. According to an admin reply via forum, this feature will be known as “Files.”
Tag: smartphoneApril 27, 2014
Sharp is reported to launch a new model under the Aquos line that might appeal to those who are picky when it comes to their viewing preferences. The Aquos Xx 304SH sports a 5.2-inch 1920 x 1080 display with bezels that are extremely thin. This smartphone isn’t all for show since it’s IPX5/IPX7 certification also makes it water-resistant and dust proof.
Tag: smartphoneApril 14, 2014
It has been long-rumored that Amazon will be coming out with a new smartphone and one of its main features is the four front-facing cameras that produces hologram-like images without the use of 3D glasses.
Tag: smartphoneMarch 27, 2014
So we’ve seen Samsung’s Galaxy S5 flagship phone. There’s also Sony’s Xperia Z2 and even the All-new HTC One. With these companies giving us a set of fixed specs, I say forget about all the hoopla for a second and instead, you tell us what you want to see in your smartphone when Google’s DIY Project Ara comes to fruition.
Tag: smartphoneMarch 12, 2014
OnePlus has been raving on an upcoming smartphone that is determined to beat popular main players in terms of innovations. The latest update on the OnePlus One involves its Full HD 5.5-inch JDI display to fit inside a 5-inch body.
Tag: smartphoneMarch 02, 2014
The build-yourself smartphone that’s being groomed by Google, Project Ara, is about to have its first developer conference in a few months. It was also reported that the basic device may be available next year with a $50 starting price.
Tag: smartphoneFebruary 27, 2014
Boeing has been reported to have a smartphone that old school James Bond could have used. Codenamed “Black“, the Android-running smartphone has a special mechanism that self-destructs when opened by force, and will be sold only for government and security agents.
Tag: smartphoneFebruary 25, 2014
We’ve previously reported about the smartphone that focuses primarily on its user’s privacy. Now, as it was announced at MWC, the Blackphone‘s specs has been unveiled together with its official price.
Tag: smartphoneFebruary 18, 2014
Tag: smartphoneFebruary 15, 2014
With Google‘s update for Android smartphones, the company has announced that it will be introducing a new feature that lets users voice search a contact by simply saying their relationship to him/her.
Tag: smartphoneMarch 06, 2013
Based on their recent research, International Data Corporation (IDC) has reasons to believe that smartphones will overtake the feature phone (aka dumbphones) shipments for the first time this year and will continue to do so for the next succeeding years.
Tag: smartphoneApril 18, 2008
The most anticipated $99 Palm Centro has arrived in Philippine stores. It’s supposed to be a cheap full-featured smartphone that will revive Palm’s dying foothold of the market. The announcement yesterday sparked some excitement among avid Palm followers only to be doused soon after the price was revealed.