- Imation LINK Power Drive Power Bank/Flash Drive Quick Review
- Microsoft Surface 3: 10.8-inch slate running full Windows
- Google intros new ASUS, Haier, and HiSense Chromebooks
- ASUS Chromebit: a Chrome OS-powered PC on a stick
- Cherry Mobile to buy BlackBerry, forms Cherry Berry brand
- LTO to temporarily allow car owners to print their own license plates
- LG sends out invite for G4 launch on April 28
- Facebook starts banning jeje names and Jejenese
- Xiaomi unveils the 55-inch Mi TV2 4K Smart TV
- Xiaomi announces affordable Redmi 2A
- Xiaomi announces Mi Note Pink Edition
- Viber calls on Filipino artists to design new sticker
- NBI Clearance online application implemented, no more walk-ins
- MyPhone Rio 2 and Rio 2 Lite now official, priced
- Sony confirms Lollipop for Xperia T2 Ultra and C3
- Starmobile Knight Vision: 5.5-inch with Digital TV
- Asus Zenfone C Review
- Asus Zenfone C to be priced under Php5K
- LG announces global launch of Magna, Spirit, Leon, and Joy
- Sony launches 4K resolution Action Cam in PH
- Microsoft Lumia 435 Dual-SIM Review
- SKK Mobile Lynx Lite gets priced at Php3K
- Average Internet Speed in PH Increases, Now at 2.7Mbps
- Filipina Tekken 7 Character Now Official
- Gionee Elife S5.1 first impressions
- Smartphone Features That We Would Happily Trade For Better Battery Life
- HTC Re Review
- Myphone Rio 2 Lite spotted in the wild
- Globe extends Free FB through Internet.Org
- Gionee Elife S5.1 officially launches in the Philippines
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: smartphoneMarch 12, 2015
Tag: smartphoneJanuary 10, 2015
You’ve seen most of our Best of 2014 stories and here to give you a quick guide on midrange phones is this compilation! These phones don’t go beyond the Php15K limit and mostly sport impressive specs like 2GB/3GB of RAM, Full HD display, and octa-core processors. Basically, these are the smartphones you’d consider when you want almost-flagship specs but on a budget. Check them out after the break.
Tag: smartphoneNovember 11, 2014
During a press preview held last weekend over in New York City, Google gave an update on what have been the latest developments for the smartphone that many are eagerly looking forward to – the unique Project Ara. They also showcased a new module that could very well open up new possibilities for the device.
Tag: smartphoneSeptember 17, 2014
Almost all the flagship smartphones are already out and announced for this year, except the Nexus if Google does plan on unveiling one. Nevertheless, we took the effort of compiling the announcements of major flagship smartphones from companies across three iterations and we graphed them to give you a better look at when companies announce their best smartphones.
Tag: smartphoneAugust 22, 2014
Tag: smartphoneMay 25, 2014
One of the promises coming to Windows Phone 8.1 update is a built-in file manager. Though, current users of WP8.1 do not see this feature on their Windows-powered smartphone. According to an admin reply via forum, this feature will be known as “Files.”
Tag: smartphoneApril 27, 2014
Sharp is reported to launch a new model under the Aquos line that might appeal to those who are picky when it comes to their viewing preferences. The Aquos Xx 304SH sports a 5.2-inch 1920 x 1080 display with bezels that are extremely thin. This smartphone isn’t all for show since it’s IPX5/IPX7 certification also makes it water-resistant and dust proof.
Tag: smartphoneApril 14, 2014
It has been long-rumored that Amazon will be coming out with a new smartphone and one of its main features is the four front-facing cameras that produces hologram-like images without the use of 3D glasses.
Tag: smartphoneMarch 27, 2014
So we’ve seen Samsung’s Galaxy S5 flagship phone. There’s also Sony’s Xperia Z2 and even the All-new HTC One. With these companies giving us a set of fixed specs, I say forget about all the hoopla for a second and instead, you tell us what you want to see in your smartphone when Google’s DIY Project Ara comes to fruition.
Tag: smartphoneMarch 12, 2014
OnePlus has been raving on an upcoming smartphone that is determined to beat popular main players in terms of innovations. The latest update on the OnePlus One involves its Full HD 5.5-inch JDI display to fit inside a 5-inch body.
Tag: smartphoneMarch 02, 2014
The build-yourself smartphone that’s being groomed by Google, Project Ara, is about to have its first developer conference in a few months. It was also reported that the basic device may be available next year with a $50 starting price.
Tag: smartphoneFebruary 27, 2014
Boeing has been reported to have a smartphone that old school James Bond could have used. Codenamed “Black“, the Android-running smartphone has a special mechanism that self-destructs when opened by force, and will be sold only for government and security agents.
Tag: smartphoneFebruary 25, 2014
We’ve previously reported about the smartphone that focuses primarily on its user’s privacy. Now, as it was announced at MWC, the Blackphone‘s specs has been unveiled together with its official price.
Tag: smartphoneFebruary 18, 2014
Tag: smartphoneFebruary 15, 2014
With Google‘s update for Android smartphones, the company has announced that it will be introducing a new feature that lets users voice search a contact by simply saying their relationship to him/her.
Tag: smartphoneMarch 06, 2013
Based on their recent research, International Data Corporation (IDC) has reasons to believe that smartphones will overtake the feature phone (aka dumbphones) shipments for the first time this year and will continue to do so for the next succeeding years.
Tag: smartphoneApril 18, 2008
The most anticipated $99 Palm Centro has arrived in Philippine stores. It’s supposed to be a cheap full-featured smartphone that will revive Palm’s dying foothold of the market. The announcement yesterday sparked some excitement among avid Palm followers only to be doused soon after the price was revealed.