- HP Pavilion Notebooks and Desktops Hands-on Video
- LTFRB sets accreditation rules for Uber to go legal
- Beats Solo2 Wireless Headphone now available in PH
- ViewSonic intros new 27-inch Ultra HD 4K monitor
- Here’s a fix for the iOS bug that crashes iPhones
- Google announces Maps to be available offline
- Android M dev preview now available for selected devices
- GoPro to offer a quadcopter, spherical mount, and a 16-cam rig
- Huawei cuts off up to Php7K on its smartphones
- ASUS Zenfone Selfie to have 13MP front cam?
- LG G4 Officially Debuts in PH
- BlackBerry Leap lands in PH, gets local price
- This iOS bug crashes your iPhone using one text message
- Lenovo Magic View First Impressions
- Lenovo Smart Shoes — cloud-based sports shoes
- Lenovo Magic View — world’s first smartwatch with dual display
- Lenovo Smart Cast — world’s first laser projector smartphone
- Lenovo introduces Cortana and REACHit
- Lenovo ThinkPad 10 officially announced
- Lenovo Cast: wireless hub for smartphones and tablets
- Lenovo A7000 available again, comes with freebies
- NBI Arrests Fixers Who Ask Payment to Process NBI Clearance Online
- Press Renders of Asus ZenPad Leaked Ahead of Launch
- Acer XB280HK 4K Gaming Monitor w/ G-Sync Now Available in PH
- Hyundai Sonata 2015: First Car with Android Auto
- LG G4 Quick Review
- ASUS Zenbook UX305 Lands Locally, Starts at Php34,995
- Lenovo Outs Three Affordable Laptops
- Gear Up This School Year with Asus PH’s “Study Hard, Play Hard” Promo
- Twitter Launches Periscope on Android
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- call boy in manila philippines/1x1.png
- hot pinoy bold actor sex video scandal/
- rad tuib/1x1.png/1x1.png
- philippine hot photo l
- publicagent google drive file
- delsey luggage philippines
- batang pinay nagpapakantot video/1x1.png/1x1.png
- top 10 budget phones philippines/1x1.png
- batang pinay nagpapakantot video/1x1.png
- best mobile phone philippines/1x1.png
- best bluetooth speaker philippines/1x1.png
- uttarakhand sex mms free download/1x1.png/1x1.png
- pldt my bro plan 999/1x1.png
- best affordable smartphones philippines/1x1.png
- dial and get free load on globe/1x1.png
- uttarakhand sex mms free download/1x1.png
- lenovo a6 mobile/1x1.png
- price of phones at cyberzone in sm megamall/1x1.pn
- top 10 bpo in the philippines 2015/1x1.png
- African xnxx com/1x1.png
Tag: smartwatchMay 28, 2015
Tag: smartwatchMay 20, 2015
More and more people are recently shifting towards cloud storage since it’s easier to access and always available as long as you’re connected to the Internet. Although with all the hacking and leaking these days it’s sometimes not as safe as when you’re keeping your files on a local storage. ReVault basically fuses both worlds and combines wireless transfer in a very portable form factor.
Tag: smartwatchMay 20, 2015
Tag: smartwatchJanuary 20, 2015
Slated to be announced during MWC 2015 this March, Bloomberg reports that the Taiwanese company HTC is gearing up to release the successor of the One (M8). Not only that, they could also be celebrating their first venture into the wearable scene by introducing their first smarwatch.
Tag: smartwatchJanuary 06, 2015
E-Ink displays are slowly becoming a popular choice for smartwatch/fitness band makers because of its lesser energy consumption compared to traditional LCD display. Lenovo has taken that to account and used this low-cost, energy-efficient panel on their new chic wearable called Lenovo Vibe Band VB10.
Tag: smartwatchOctober 24, 2014
Google‘s very own smartwatch operating system, Android Wear, will receive its first major update since its initial release. It will bring some useful features that could make our wrist computers better.
Tag: smartwatchSeptember 21, 2014
With the announcement of various smartwatches from different manufacturers, a lot of people are probably considering getting one – including me. However, I’ve given it some thought and I have decided that it’s not the proper time to buy a smartwatch, or to even plan to. Here are 6 reasons why you should hold back on getting one at the moment:
Tag: smartwatchSeptember 07, 2014
A lot of smartwatches have already been outed and announced, running Android Wear or their own operating system, having round displays or conventional square ones and more. So to paint a clear picture of what the smartwatch industry looks like at the moment, we’ve compiled the smartwatches from top phone manufacturers that are competing for the space right now.
Tag: smartwatchSeptember 01, 2014
Tag: smartwatchAugust 20, 2014
Just after the report of having an immediate successor to the LG G Watch, Taiwanese-brand Asus now teases us with its upcoming smartwatch.
Tag: smartwatchAugust 18, 2014
The successor to the two-month old Android Wear device, the LG G Watch 2, is already cooking and it is said to be a great competitor to the alleged Apple smartwatch.
Tag: smartwatchJune 28, 2014
Looks like ASUS is planning to join in on the fun of wearable devices. It’s recently been reported to be working on its own smartwatch that runs on Android Wear – going up against the LG G Watch, Motorola Moto 360, and Samsung Gear Live.
Tag: smartwatchMay 21, 2014
Google IO is coming next month and there we will be expecting a lot of talk about Android Wear. As early as now however, the Moto 360 has been getting a lot of attention and is now reported to go on sale this July for less than Php15,000.
Tag: smartwatchApril 16, 2014
One of the more prevalent drawbacks of wearable devices such as smartwatches is battery or, more precisely, the need to replenish the juice every so often. But that won’t be the case for too long as the researchers over at KAIST may have found a solution for this problem and it comes in form of a tiny and flexible sheet of glass fabric that generates power by using the human body heat.
Tag: smartwatchMarch 19, 2014
Tag: smartwatchMarch 19, 2014
Google has just released a video on how Android wearables would work, specifically smartwatches. They also released the details in their blog and included a developer preview, giving us a glimpse into Android’s near future.
Tag: smartwatchDecember 18, 2013
There’s no denying that 2013 was a big year in tech following evolutionary steps in mobile, console gaming, wearables & pocket photography. However, there a lot of things we didn’t get to see yet and things we’re still hoping to see. As 2013 ends, we take a peek at what we’re hoping to see in 2014.
Tag: smartwatchSeptember 06, 2013
Samsung’s new Galaxy Gear ain’t the only digital wristband that’s making quite a splash in this year’s IFA in Berlin, Germany as Qualcomm also unveiled its very own SmartWatch/companion watch called Toq (pronounced as Tok).
Tag: smartwatchJune 24, 2013
It’s been more than a year since Sony released their first smart watch and although it didn’t turn out to be a fan favorite like they thought it’ll be, it didn’t stop the Japanese firm from coming up with a revamped version. And rumor has it, that the second-gen Android-powered wrist watch will debut this week.
Tag: smartwatchMarch 31, 2013
We’ve been so engrossed with smartphones, tablets and several other consumer technologies. In fact, some of current tech seems to be overkill already – such as 1080p displays on a 5-inchsmartphone and multi-core CPUs in which platforms aren’t even fully optimized for yet. As time goes, manufacturers look to other elements to perfect and now they’re looking a good look at wearable tech; are we ready?
Tag: smartwatchDecember 06, 2012
Looking for a perfect watch to go along with your new iPhone 5? Well, Casio may just have what you’re looking for with their G-Shock (GB6900AA) SmartWatch.