- Upcoming Sony Smartwatches appear in grainy render
- Garmin VIRB Elite Quick Review
- Modder sets new record for AMD FX-8370, tops at 8722.78MHz
- August Gadget Reviews Roundup 2014
- Xiaomi to enter the Android gaming scene with Ouya
- Huawei Ascend P7 Review
- Security Bank now sends SMS on ATM transactions
- Sun Cellular now offers LTE with 4GB at Plan 999
- Closer Look: Xiaomi Mi Powerbank 5400mAh
- Kata M2 unboxed, first impressions
- ARCHOS unveils 80 Cesium, a Php6,500 Windows 8.1 tablet
- GoPro Fetch is Dog Harness for your best friend
- Lenovo Vibe X2 to make its debut on IFA 2014
- Gionee GPad G5 with hexa-core CPU becomes official
- How to get your iPhone 5 battery replacement for free
- Long BDO ATM lines due to rain leaks
- Nintendo announces 3DS and 3DS LL anew
- 3,915 seized laptops from customs were given to DepEd
- This smartphone is water, dust, and explosion-proof
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Asus Zenfone 5
- Alienware shows new Area 51 PC Chassis design
- CD-R King sells 3G+WiFi signal enhancing case for the iPhone 5/5S
- Acer Iconia B1-730 lands for under Php4,500
- MIUI 6 Express launcher for non-Xiaomi devices now available for download
- ASUS Transformer Book Flip officially lands, starts at Php26,995
- Anti-Selfie Bill proposed in Congress
- Xiaomi Mi Piston due to arrive next week, costs Php695
- Nokia brings Here to Samsung Gear and Smartphones
- SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.0 Flash Drive lands, starts at Php699
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S first impressions
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: smartwatchSeptember 01, 2014
Tag: smartwatchAugust 20, 2014
Just after the report of having an immediate successor to the LG G Watch, Taiwanese-brand Asus now teases us with its upcoming smartwatch.
Tag: smartwatchAugust 18, 2014
The successor to the two-month old Android Wear device, the LG G Watch 2, is already cooking and it is said to be a great competitor to the alleged Apple smartwatch.
Tag: smartwatchJune 28, 2014
Looks like ASUS is planning to join in on the fun of wearable devices. It’s recently been reported to be working on its own smartwatch that runs on Android Wear – going up against the LG G Watch, Motorola Moto 360, and Samsung Gear Live.
Tag: smartwatchMay 21, 2014
Google IO is coming next month and there we will be expecting a lot of talk about Android Wear. As early as now however, the Moto 360 has been getting a lot of attention and is now reported to go on sale this July for less than Php15,000.
Tag: smartwatchApril 16, 2014
One of the more prevalent drawbacks of wearable devices such as smartwatches is battery or, more precisely, the need to replenish the juice every so often. But that won’t be the case for too long as the researchers over at KAIST may have found a solution for this problem and it comes in form of a tiny and flexible sheet of glass fabric that generates power by using the human body heat.
Tag: smartwatchMarch 19, 2014
Tag: smartwatchMarch 19, 2014
Google has just released a video on how Android wearables would work, specifically smartwatches. They also released the details in their blog and included a developer preview, giving us a glimpse into Android’s near future.
Tag: smartwatchDecember 18, 2013
There’s no denying that 2013 was a big year in tech following evolutionary steps in mobile, console gaming, wearables & pocket photography. However, there a lot of things we didn’t get to see yet and things we’re still hoping to see. As 2013 ends, we take a peek at what we’re hoping to see in 2014.
Tag: smartwatchSeptember 06, 2013
Samsung’s new Galaxy Gear ain’t the only digital wristband that’s making quite a splash in this year’s IFA in Berlin, Germany as Qualcomm also unveiled its very own SmartWatch/companion watch called Toq (pronounced as Tok).
Tag: smartwatchJune 24, 2013
It’s been more than a year since Sony released their first smart watch and although it didn’t turn out to be a fan favorite like they thought it’ll be, it didn’t stop the Japanese firm from coming up with a revamped version. And rumor has it, that the second-gen Android-powered wrist watch will debut this week.
Tag: smartwatchMarch 31, 2013
We’ve been so engrossed with smartphones, tablets and several other consumer technologies. In fact, some of current tech seems to be overkill already – such as 1080p displays on a 5-inchsmartphone and multi-core CPUs in which platforms aren’t even fully optimized for yet. As time goes, manufacturers look to other elements to perfect and now they’re looking a good look at wearable tech; are we ready?
Tag: smartwatchDecember 06, 2012
Looking for a perfect watch to go along with your new iPhone 5? Well, Casio may just have what you’re looking for with their G-Shock (GB6900AA) SmartWatch.