- 2015 Hyundai Sonata to launch locally on December 15
- Cherry Mobile B100 and B200 now available for under Php2k
- Ten Tech Gift Ideas under Php1,000
- LG L25 leaks, powered by Firefox OS
- YugaTech Christmas Gadget Guide 2014: Media Players
- O+ 360 Unboxed, First Impressions
- CloudFone outs new KitKat-powered smartphones for under Php2k
- YugaTech Christmas Gadget Guide 2014: Cameras
- New Powerbanks: APC, Pyxis and Emie
- Is Samsung G925F the new Galaxy S6?
- Instagram look-alike Polaroid Socialmatic now official
- CM Selfie Sports Two 13MP Sony IMX135 Sensors
- Lenovo K3 – Snapdragon 410 with LTE for under $100
- Contest: Win an Asus Monitor in Lazada’s 12/12 Sale
- Hands-on: Torque’s budget phones with rotating cameras
- Aston Martin DB10 – James Bond’s new car
- Xiaomi reported to announce new Mi5 this January
- New-player Xodiom offers flagship specs for cheaps
- Tips on How to Prepare for Typhoon Hagupit
- ASUS unveils VivoMini Desktop PC, starts at $149
- DTC slashes off price for quad-core Jupiter Plus
- Epson to construct new plant in the Philippines
- Gangnam Style breaks YouTube, forces 64-bit counter
- Super thin and metal-built Samsung Galaxy A7 certified
- PS4 20th Anniversary Edition revealed and unboxed
- Bluetooth 4.2 brings increased speed and IP connectivity
- Chinese handset maker claims Apple stole new iPhone design
- YugaTech Christmas Gadget Guide: Laptops
- O+ outs Fab Elite 2.0, priced at Php15,995
- O+ 360 Extreme now official
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: StarmobileAugust 22, 2014
Tag: StarmobileMay 13, 2014
Starmobile announces the Big Time Promo which offers discounts for a number of their phablets. Some of the devices included in the sale are Starmobile Muse, Starmobile Diamond D3, Starmobile Diamond S3, and Starmbobile Diamond V7.
Tag: StarmobileMarch 26, 2014
It seems like Starmobile really wants its recently-launched smartphone Octa to be easily availed and experienced by everyone as it can now be yours using installment payments.
Tag: StarmobileJanuary 27, 2014
The Motorola Moto G is yet to arrive here in the Philippines, and surely a lot of people are waiting for it – mainly because of its high-end internals paired with the affordable price tag of just $179 to $199. We managed to nab one in Singapore for just Php9,000, a price that is a lot lower than the prices of the local brands’ flagship phones – usually slightly above the Php10k mark (first impressions here).
Tag: StarmobileJune 24, 2013
Before this month started, Starmobile introduced a lot of new devices such as the Knight, the Jump, the Icon & a lot more. Today, SM posts in their FB & Twitter pages the price for the Diamond V3, which will be available nationwide in all Starmobile stores & kiosks tomorrow, June 25.
Tag: StarmobileJune 16, 2013
Starmobile’s next flagship phone, the 18MP+8MP Knight, didn’t get pricing and availability details at their event last month; we only got a quick hands-on of the device. But now, as part of being a feature in Rated K, we finally have details on the price of the quad-core Knight.
Tag: StarmobileMay 29, 2013
Starmobile has just opened their first concept-store in SM North EDSA, and right there they will be hosting trade-ins of any phone (working, non-working or used) in exchange for a price cut on their selected gadgets.
Tag: StarmobileApril 23, 2013
Diamonds are the hardest materials known, and attaching that word to a phone means that it should at least be tough at something. Today, we put the Starmobile Diamond in the limelight. Read on to see if it can withstand the pressure in our full review.