- MyPhone Infinity 2 Lite Now Available
- Beware of Scammers Selling ZenFone 2
- Huawei Honor 4C Now Available PH, Priced at Php6,990
- Lenovo TAB S8-50 Lands Locally, 8-inch LTE Tablet for Php13,499
- Globe silently revamps DSL plan data caps
- DOJ issues advisory on online shopping fraud
- ASUS ZenFone 2 to launch in PH on May 16
- Facebook announces Internet.org Platform
- Blackview Breeze: 4.5-inch, quad-core for Php4K
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Benchmark Results
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Review
- Huawei Ascend G7 now available at Villman for Php13K
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus coming May 7 for under Php18k
- Starmobile intros JUMP Neo w/ Lollipop for sub-Php5K
- Oppo Neo 5 gets teased with specs and local price
- Oppo R1x gets local price
- April Gadget Reviews Roundup 2015
- Entry-level Acer Liquid Z520 available at Villman
- O+ to unveil its 360 HD today for sub-Php6.5K
- ASUS launches C201 Chromebook w/ 13-hour battery life
- Vivo X5Pro expected to come w/ retina scanner, 32MP front cam
- Top Ten Stories in YugaTech: April 2015
- Xiaomi Mi5 and Mi5 Plus alleged specs and release surface
- Fast Five: Popular Smartphone Case Brands in PH
- 2015 Macbook hands-on, initial impressions
- Meizu MX4 Pro receives Lollipop update, gets higher benchmark score
- Huawei intros Honor Pad and Play Pad Note budget tablets
- ZTE Nubia Z9 will carry 3.5GHz CPU and 8GB RAM?
- Asus quietly reveals Zenfone 2 with 128GB internal storage
- Night Terrors: an augmented reality horror game for smartphones
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- globe lenovo phones plan
- GMA 7, ABS CBN, TV 5 tv ads rate card/1x1.png
- glo internet settings for nokia lumia
- unlock iphone 6 globe/1x1.png
- supersurf 100 globe prepaid
- how to connect smart bro to laptop
- top 10 smartphones on a 8,000 and below budget
- globe iphone 4 plan 999/1x1.png
- samsung galaxy note 8 philippines price
- will apple tv work in the philippines
- viva hot babes sex video scandal com ph/1x1.png
- pron dig
- starmobile engage 9
- smart unli data plan data cap
- best selfie phone philippines
- sun group plan 999 phones/1x1.png
- 10 best cheap tablet in ph
- angelica panganiban uncensored boobs photo
- GMA 7, ABS CBN, TV 5 tv ads rate card
- published news upcoming news...&RS=^ADAs2v89a1Mv
Tag: umpcOctober 22, 2008
Tag: umpcSeptember 29, 2008
An unbranded UMPC/netbook appears on the listing of the latest issue of PC Buyers Guide. It’s probably an upgrade to the Astone UMPC but I’m not that sure. Check out the screenshot and specs after the jump.
Tag: umpcSeptember 05, 2008
Gigabyte’s entry to the UMPC market looks impressive. We spotted one yesterday during the Intel Atom launch, along with half a dozen other netbooks and nettops. This could be the Gigabyte M912V tablet with touch screen panel.
Tag: umpcAugust 04, 2008
Lenovo is entering the â€œnetbookâ€ market with the IdeaPad S9 and S10. The 8.9″ screen IdeaPad S9 and 10.2″ screen IdeaPad S10 netbooks come in deep blue, pastel pink and ruby red as well as white and black.
Tag: umpcJuly 29, 2008
We’re seeing a lot of these lately. From Sony VGN-UX50 UMPC, OQO Model 02, Toshiba Utopia to the HTC Shift, Gigabyte will release one of its own – the Gigabyte M528 MID.
Tag: umpcJuly 23, 2008
I rounded up three (3) UMPC in the 8.9 inch range and set them side by side to see which one gets your money’s worth — Acer Aspire One, HP 2133 Mini-note and the Asus Eee PC 900. Just like our 7-inch round-up, this chart will hopefully help you in your next purchase.
Tag: umpcJuly 20, 2008
The Gdium Netbook is a little different from all the other UMPCs out there. That’s because it’s not using any of the usual Intel Celeron/Atom or Via C7M processor but a relatively new one called Loongson 2F CPU.
Tag: umpcJuly 15, 2008
It’s the first 9-inch UMPC we’ve seen that sports a swivel touch screen panel (can be rotated 180Â°). It’s essentially a mini-table PC, a line of sub-notebooks that’s usually pretty expensive. Not this one.
Tag: umpcJuly 09, 2008
The Blue H1 UMPC is probably the only ultraportable laptop specifically marketed to the Philippines but never got much airtime (except for that Engadget mention earlier). I thought it deserves a second look. Got a unit and we’re unboxing it for the first time.
Tag: umpcJuly 08, 2008
Japan’s answer to the growing UMPC market is the Kohjinsha SC3 Series, a 7-inch feature-packed ultraportable that’s being entered into the US market.
Tag: umpcJuly 02, 2008
The HTC Shift is like a smartphone that evolved into a laptop (UMPC). We spotted one on display at Park Square 1 the other day. See specs and price after the jump.
Tag: umpcJune 13, 2008
Dell finally revealed details of its upcoming mini-notebooks and it seems they’re targeting the Asus Eee PC and MacBook Air crowd. The Dell E and E Slim line with come in at 8.9″ and 12.1″, respectively hoping to snatch a portion of the growing UMPC market.
Tag: umpcJune 04, 2008
Acer doesn’t want to be left behind the UMPC wars either. The Acer Aspire One was introduced during the Computex at Taipei, Taiwan yesterday.
Tag: umpcJune 02, 2008
At least half a dozen ultraportable laptops are now available for sale in the Philippines. As supply increases demand will likely go down. Asus is no longer the only player in the UMPC niche but it has successfully manage to grab the most exposure — all the rest becomes just another “Asus EeePC-killer”.
Tag: umpcMay 31, 2008
Red Fox and AMD teamed up to develop their own Eee PC competitor and launched the WizBook this week with a much disappointing 400MHz AMD Geode processor. Hate to say the obvious but this is most certainly going to be a bust.
Tag: umpcMay 29, 2008
Tag: umpcMay 21, 2008
The One Laptop Per Child Foundation just unveiled the next generation of XO Laptops and looks like it’s an interesting upgrade to the previous one. OLPC founder Nicholas Negrponte reveals the new design of the OLPC in a press conference.
Tag: umpcMay 15, 2008
The HP 2133 mini-notebook PC announced last February this year is now out and on sale. Units went out this week in HP retail stores. See final specs and unit prices after the jump.
Tag: umpcApril 22, 2008
Someone asked to compare all the available ultra-portables in the market, especially the ones in the 7″ display. So we rounded-up four UMPCs — Asus Eee PC, Neo Explore X1, Astone UMPC and Deep Blue H1. See comparison chart after the jump.
Tag: umpcApril 22, 2008
Tag: umpcApril 21, 2008
Yet another player in the UMPC market has emerged. Definitely a hot item this season. The Astone UMPC is a 7 inch laptop that’s looking to grab a piece of the ultra-portable pie. See picture and specs after the jump.
Tag: umpcMarch 11, 2008
Everyone’s into cheap ultra-portables now. ECS and MSI already announced their versions. This new one is called Gecko (designed by Norhtec) — an energy efficient, rugged, and highly compatible laptop. Check out the pics and specs after the jump.
Tag: umpcFebruary 20, 2008
There’s some leaked images and numbers on a supposedly new UMPC from HP. The HP Compaq 2133 is small, lightweight and carries a Linux flavor. I say it’s a sweet cross between a MacBook Air and an Asus Eee PC.
Tag: umpcFebruary 09, 2008
For a couple of months now that the Asus EeePC has been available in the local market, I haven’t got the chance to get myself one. Either there’s no available stock or the remaining lone unit is priced way more than the SRP. My only luck was with Asus Philippines lending me a review unit.