- Oppo Find 7 images leak, shows its sexy design
- JAYS t-JAYS One Earphones Review
- Globe opens pre-order for Galaxy S5, arrives next month
- Spotted: HP Slate7 Extreme for Php13,990
- Huawei Kirin 920 benchmarked, beats Snapdragon 801
- SanDisk launches Ultra Dual USB drive, starts at Php980
- Playboy, Hello Kitty, and Leica threesomes for a camera
- Google Nexus 6 reported to be LG-made once again
- Apple bags patent on curved display, virtual buttons, etc
- WB Games & Rocksteady previews Batman: Arkham Knight
- TCL E5690 50-inch 4K2K UHD Smart TV
- Cherry Mobile Sonic 2.0 Quick Review
- Amazon Kindle Fire after 3 years, now running Kitkat
- HTC Desire 310 officially announced
- Sony Xperia M2 arriving 4th week of April for Php13,990
- Throwback Thursday: YugaTech’s top old-school phones
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra coming 2nd week of April for Php18,990
- Sony Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 dual get priced
- Boat and bus hybrid to ferry commuters on Pasig River
- Trend Micro warns users of malware-ridden Cat pictures
- Sony Socialife App now available for non-Xperia devices
- Corning Gorilla Glass vs Sapphire Glass
- Sony Xperia Z2 tablet coming mid-April for Php33,190
- Nokia X launching in the Philippines on March 11
- Sony Xperia Z2 arriving in April for Php33,990
- Oppo Find 7 phone to get a whopping 50MP camera?
- Facebook Messenger now on Windows Phone 8
- Control your gadgets with this Bluetooth-powered Ring
- Muvit Slim Folio and SkinTouch for Xperia Z1
- Sony Xperia Z2 features ported to other Xperia devices
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: Windows PhoneJanuary 27, 2014
Tag: Windows PhoneJanuary 21, 2014
Gameloft has recently made their latest racing game called Asphalt 8: Airborne free to download on the Windows Phone Store.
Tag: Windows PhoneJanuary 21, 2014
While benchmarks doesn’t really translate real-world user experience, most of us still wish to know the prowess of our gadgets. Comparison between Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices is a struggle since only a few benchmark tools are available for the three major mobile platforms. Enter the Basemark OS II.
Tag: Windows PhoneJanuary 11, 2014
It’s already been five years since Sony and Microsoft collaborated to produce a smartphone. And although it seems like Sony has totally forgotten about their short stint with the Windows mobile platform, Pierre Perron of Sony Mobile Europe made it clear to TechRadar that a Sony-made Windows Phone device isn’t too far-fetched.
Tag: Windows PhoneNovember 27, 2013
We probably saw this coming. Another Grand Theft Auto game will be ported to your smartphones and tablets. Rockstar just announced the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for various mobile operating system.
Tag: Windows PhoneSeptember 03, 2013
Some might have seen it coming, some might have not. For 2 and a half years, Microsoft and Nokia had a partnership for pushing forward Windows Phone, and now it seems like that is coming to an end – the Redmond company finally buying Nokia for $7.2 billion.
Tag: Windows PhoneAugust 27, 2013
Company executives come and go, and as with the case of Microsoft’s CEO Steve Ballmer, the retirement is slightly unexpected or too early. Ballmer has been at the helm of Microsoft for the last 13 years and has made a lot of changes for Microsoft.
Tag: Windows PhoneJune 24, 2013
For the next half of the year, it looks like HTC has a lot planned. They have the Butterfly S announced, and we are also expecting an HTC One Mini. But moreover that, it is reported that HTC has another One variant on the way – running Windows Phone OS.
Tag: Windows PhoneJune 17, 2013
It’s the midway point of the year and if you’re planning to get one of those Live tile touting phones with your mid-year bonus, you should probably check out our list of the most affordable phones running Windows Phone 8 in the local market, and maybe we can help you in deciding which one to choose.
Tag: Windows PhoneMay 21, 2013
For the longest time, Nokia was on top of the mobile phone foodchain. We’ve said that over and over again in previous articles, and today, they may have been eclipsed by other better selling brands. To be honest, however, I think Nokia’s doing a good job in trying to reclaim its spot as the number one smartphone company.