- Gionee Elife S5.1 revealed, 5.15 mm thin!
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos One in the flesh
- SKK Phoenix G1: 5-inch, quad-core for Php3,799
- “Baby Moon” a custom-built case inspired by chrome hubcaps
- Upcoming Sony Smartwatches appear in grainy render
- Garmin VIRB Elite Quick Review
- Modder sets new record for AMD FX-8370, tops at 8722.78MHz
- August Gadget Reviews Roundup 2014
- Xiaomi to enter the Android gaming scene with Ouya
- Huawei Ascend P7 Review
- Security Bank now sends SMS on ATM transactions
- Sun Cellular now offers LTE with 4GB at Plan 999
- Closer Look: Xiaomi Mi Powerbank 5400mAh
- Kata M2 unboxed, first impressions
- ARCHOS unveils 80 Cesium, a Php6,500 Windows 8.1 tablet
- GoPro Fetch is Dog Harness for your best friend
- Lenovo Vibe X2 to make its debut on IFA 2014
- Gionee GPad G5 with hexa-core CPU becomes official
- How to get your iPhone 5 battery replacement for free
- Long BDO ATM lines due to rain leaks
- Nintendo announces 3DS and 3DS LL anew
- 3,915 seized laptops from customs were given to DepEd
- This smartphone is water, dust, and explosion-proof
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Asus Zenfone 5
- Alienware shows new Area 51 PC Chassis design
- CD-R King sells 3G+WiFi signal enhancing case for the iPhone 5/5S
- Acer Iconia B1-730 lands for under Php4,500
- MIUI 6 Express launcher for non-Xiaomi devices now available for download
- ASUS Transformer Book Flip officially lands, starts at Php26,995
- Anti-Selfie Bill proposed in Congress
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: Windows PhoneAugust 26, 2014
Tag: Windows PhoneJuly 28, 2014
Are you tired of looking the same old default lock screen on you Windows Phone device? Well, fret no more as Microsoft has recently made the Live Lock Screen (Beta) app available on Windows Store, and we think you should really give this one a try.
Tag: Windows PhoneJuly 09, 2014
Smartphone geek? Game of Thrones fan? Some of us from YugaTech seem to be both, and we connected the lines between the two. Say hello to Game of Phones: If Operating Systems were Characters in Westeros!
Tag: Windows PhoneMay 25, 2014
One of the promises coming to Windows Phone 8.1 update is a built-in file manager. Though, current users of WP8.1 do not see this feature on their Windows-powered smartphone. According to an admin reply via forum, this feature will be known as “Files.”
Tag: Windows PhoneMay 18, 2014
The Nokia Lumia 520 is the cheapest Lumia phone by Nokia. Then came the Nokia Lumia 525, the successor with an incremental upgrade. Read our quick review after the break.
Tag: Windows PhoneApril 04, 2014
Microsoft’s Windows Phone has already faced a lot of updates since its launch, most of it fast through Nokia. Now, a new update arrives and it is packing a lot of due changes. Check on our list of major changes in Microsoft’s latest software update down below; enter Windows Phone 8.1.
Tag: Windows PhoneMarch 10, 2014
Twitter’s infamous leakster is at again, and his most recent tweets gave us an early peek at the upcoming budget Windows Phone from Nokia dubbed as the Lumia 630.
Tag: Windows PhoneJanuary 27, 2014
Tag: Windows PhoneJanuary 21, 2014
Gameloft has recently made their latest racing game called Asphalt 8: Airborne free to download on the Windows Phone Store.
Tag: Windows PhoneJanuary 21, 2014
While benchmarks doesn’t really translate real-world user experience, most of us still wish to know the prowess of our gadgets. Comparison between Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices is a struggle since only a few benchmark tools are available for the three major mobile platforms. Enter the Basemark OS II.
Tag: Windows PhoneJanuary 11, 2014
It’s already been five years since Sony and Microsoft collaborated to produce a smartphone. And although it seems like Sony has totally forgotten about their short stint with the Windows mobile platform, Pierre Perron of Sony Mobile Europe made it clear to TechRadar that a Sony-made Windows Phone device isn’t too far-fetched.
Tag: Windows PhoneNovember 27, 2013
We probably saw this coming. Another Grand Theft Auto game will be ported to your smartphones and tablets. Rockstar just announced the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for various mobile operating system.
Tag: Windows PhoneSeptember 03, 2013
Some might have seen it coming, some might have not. For 2 and a half years, Microsoft and Nokia had a partnership for pushing forward Windows Phone, and now it seems like that is coming to an end – the Redmond company finally buying Nokia for $7.2 billion.
Tag: Windows PhoneAugust 27, 2013
Company executives come and go, and as with the case of Microsoft’s CEO Steve Ballmer, the retirement is slightly unexpected or too early. Ballmer has been at the helm of Microsoft for the last 13 years and has made a lot of changes for Microsoft.
Tag: Windows PhoneJune 24, 2013
For the next half of the year, it looks like HTC has a lot planned. They have the Butterfly S announced, and we are also expecting an HTC One Mini. But moreover that, it is reported that HTC has another One variant on the way – running Windows Phone OS.
Tag: Windows PhoneJune 17, 2013
It’s the midway point of the year and if you’re planning to get one of those Live tile touting phones with your mid-year bonus, you should probably check out our list of the most affordable phones running Windows Phone 8 in the local market, and maybe we can help you in deciding which one to choose.
Tag: Windows PhoneMay 21, 2013
For the longest time, Nokia was on top of the mobile phone foodchain. We’ve said that over and over again in previous articles, and today, they may have been eclipsed by other better selling brands. To be honest, however, I think Nokia’s doing a good job in trying to reclaim its spot as the number one smartphone company.