- Apple Starts Seeding the iOS 8.1.3 Update
- ASUS Unveils Zenfone C
- Twitter Adds Group Messaging and Video Recording
- Longest Running PC Games of All Time
- PH Banks May Shift to EMV-based Cards Earlier Than Expected
- Some of the Fastest Cars You Can Drive on EDSA
- Facebook and Instagram are both offline/down right now
- How to get FB Lite on your Smartphone
- Saygus V2 smartphone to be priced at under $600
- LG Ice Cream Smart clamshell smartphone now official
- OPPO R5 officially lands, priced at Php21,990
- Meizu M1 Note Mini leaks before launch
- Four Online Services Worth Paying Monthly
- Facebook Lite launched at the Google Play Store
- Cherry Mobile to slash Php1k off Alpha Luxe tomorrow
- Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 10400mAh to go on sale tomorrow
- The Thinnest Winners: 8 Tablets Under 7mm
- Proud to be Pinoy? List of Top Global Rankings of the Philippines
- ASUS Zenfone 2 could have a smaller display variant
- 5,000mAh batteries: THL 5000 VS Gionee Marathon M3
- 10 Addictive FB/Smartphone Games We No Longer Play
- Not only DotA: Crossfire, Point Blank banned in Cavite
- 10 Highest Earning Pro DotA 2 Gamers
- HP Stream 11, Stream 13 unofficially lands, starts at 14k
- Coolpad’s Ivvi could be world’s thinnest phone at 4.7mm
- OnePlus Two promises killer specs for cheaps
- Lazada to hold its grand Chinese New Year Kick-Off Sale
- Xiaomi Mi Box mini gets unboxed
- Windows 10 Technical Preview now available for download
- Epson unveils next-gen Technical Drawing printers
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Tag: ZTEJanuary 20, 2015
Tag: ZTEDecember 31, 2014
2014 is drawing to a close and we thought of compiling the worst that the local tech industry has to offer, as well as some tech-related stories that either provoked anger to most of our readers or, worse, make them feel ashamed to be part of. Sit back, relax, and let’s look back on some of this year’s epic fails in the technology segment.
Tag: ZTEDecember 31, 2014
Chinese ICT company ZTE sure wants to end 2014 with a bang as it unveiled a redesigned logo and a new business philosophy, days ahead of its CES Press Conference on January 5.
Tag: ZTEDecember 24, 2014
Chinese device manufacturer ZTE just unveiled the Speed, an entry-level smartphone that packs a Snapdragon 410 chipset, LTE, and a sub-Php5k price tag.
Tag: ZTEDecember 19, 2014
Ever wanted to do everything on a smartphone with the power of your voice? Chinese handset maker ZTE wants to make your wish come true as it announced today the Star 2, a 5-inch smartphone in a 6.9 millimeter-thick casing that features a very extensive voice control function as its main feature.
Tag: ZTEOctober 28, 2014
We’ve been receiving reports that customers who went to the ZTE Mobile Sale today have been enraged over limited stock availability and reservations, things that ZTE promised that would be addressed in today’s promo.
Tag: ZTEOctober 23, 2014
Tag: ZTEMarch 31, 2014
Right after showing us its smartphone with 128GB of internal storage, ZTE could be releasing a new device with 4GB of RAM. The Grand S II was first seen last January at CES with only half the memory but Chinese regulator Tenaa hints otherwise.
Tag: ZTEMarch 28, 2014
The previously-reported smartphone from ZTE under the Nubia brand was just launched and it’s got a list of (really, really) impressive specs more so in terms of imaging. Read the full list of the Nubia X6 after the break.
Tag: ZTEMarch 11, 2014
Last week, we’ve reported about the Nubia X6 being ZTE’s upcoming flagship device that boasts killer specs. Well this time, an image of its front panel got leaked and we see crazy thin bezels that go with it.
Tag: ZTENovember 04, 2012
International Data Corporation (IDC) recently unveiled the result of their research about the 5 biggest smartphone manufacturers in the world based on the number of units sold in the 3rd quarter of this year. Surprisingly, RIM and ZTE made the list, claiming the 3rd and 4th spot respectively.