Jawbone has officially launched in the Philippines the UP24, the company’s latest fitness tracker that provides you feedback on your activity, calories burned, diet, and sleep.
Jawbone UP24 features:
• Today I Will: The UP Insight EngineTM delivers simple, achievable opt-in commitments called “Today I Will” focused in one of three categories – sleep, movement, or water intake – that challenge you to accomplish a suggested goal in a day’s time.
• Streaks & Milestones: As you continue to achieve your goals over time, the UP app rewards you with celebrations of your short-and long-term progress.
• Activity Alerts: When using UP24, you’ll receive relevant move notifications from the UP app throughout the day. These personalized nudges are delivered at a time and place relevant to you – based on your data – all enabled by UP24.
• Sleep Recovery: UP and UP24 users can get the benefit of the bands’ revolutionary sleep tracking system even if they occasionally forget to put their band in Sleep Mode. UP can estimate users’ sleep to provide an estimation.
• Activity Log: The UP app lets you reflect on your recent activity by giving you a snapshot of the steps, sleep, workouts and meals you’ve logged since you last visited the app.
• New Insights: After consistently tracking sleep and activity for several weeks, the UP Insight Engine will generate a personalized assessment of your steps and sleep.
• Reminders: To stay on track, the UP system allows you to set tailored reminders that prompt you to conduct a desired task at a desired time. Customize your own reminder to complete a workout, get ready for bed, or take a pill, and UP will remind you with an app notification and gentle band buzz.
In addition, the UP app for Android and iOS was also recently updated to include new weight management features like Personalized Food Library, Food Score, and Weight Goal.
The Jawbone UP24 has a price tag of Php8,590 and is available in Onyx, Persimmon, and Pink Coral colors. It is available now at Apple Premium Resellers, including PowerMac Centre and iStore, as well as leading lifestyle stores, including ROX, Common Thread and Leading Consumer Electronic stores, e.g. Automatic Centre and Ambassador Appliance stores.