All-new 2015 Hyundai Sonata launched in the Philippines
Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI), the official distributor of Hyundai automobiles in the Philippines, has officially launched in the country the all-new 2015 Hyundai Sonata.
As mentioned in our previous article, the 7th-generation Hyunda Sonata features a bigger body than the previous model. It is 35mm longer, 30mm wider, 10mm taller, with a longer wheelbase by 10mm.
The 2015 Hyundai Sonata is powered by a Theta II 2.4L MPI DOHC D-CVVT engine with a maximum power of 178 ps and capable of delivering 23.3 kg-m of maximum torque at 4000 rpm.
2015 Hyundai Sonata features:
* 6-speed Automatic Transmission
* sporty steering wheel
* 18-inch alloy wheels
* Auto Cruise Control
* Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
* improved MacPherson Strut Front Suspension
* lowered Dual Multi-Link Suspension
* Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC)
* Electric Parking Brake (EPB)
* Panoramic Sunroof
* Smart Key and Smart Trunk
* Front and rear airbags
* Side mirrors with Puddle Lamps
* Bluetooth-enabled entertainment system
* Blind Spot Detection System (BSD)
* Front and Rear parking sensors
* 4.3-inch LED display with rear view camera
* Fluidic Sculpture 2.0
The all-new 2015 Hyundai Sonata comes in 2.4L GLS 6A/T Premium and 2.4L GLS 6A/T variants and are priced at Php1,898,000 and Php1,698,000, respectively.
Photos by Kevin Francisco