Fujifilm GFX 50R mirrorless digital camera launched
Fujifilm launches a new addition to their GFX 50 series, the GFX 50R mirrorless digital camera, that sports the same sensor as its predecessor, the GFX 50s.
The GFX 50R main feature is the 51.4MP sensor backed by the X-Processor Pro image processor. We have a 3.2-inch 4:3 touchscreen LCD monitor, up to ISO 12800 (for standard output), video recording up to 1080p resolution, 35mm format mode that records the central portion of the sensor only, (It will also be available for the 50s in the coming firmware update) Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth technology which is a first in this series.
Fujifilm GFX 50R specifications:
- 51.4MP medium format CMOS sensor (43.8 × 32.9mm) with Bayer filter array
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- 0.5″ ~3.69 million dots OLED Color Viewfinder w/ built-in eye sensor
- 3.2″ 4:3 ~2360K-dot Tilt-Type(Two Direction) Touch Screen Color LCD Monitor
- FUJINON GF Lens
- Fujifilm G mount
- AUTO1/AUTO2/AUTO3 (up to ISO12800) / ISO100-12800 standard output
- ISO50 / 25600 / 51200 / 102400 extended output
- Full HD (1920×1080) 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p / HD (1280×720)] 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p video recording
- NP-T125 Li-ion battery
- 160.7mm × 96.5mm x 66.4mm
- 775g w/ battery and memory card
- 690g w/o battery and memory card
The Fujifilm GFX 50R will be released on November 2018. Pricing is yet to be announced.