Garmin VIRB Ultra 30 4K action camera launched, priced in the Philippines
Garmin, a company known for developing gadgets with navigation systems, launched their latest action camera with 4K video recording capabilities — the VIRB Ultra 30.
This action camera features a 1.75-inch touchscreen LCD display, up to 4K 30fps video recording, 3-axis image stabilization (up to 1080p 60fps), voice control technology, and Garmin G-Metrix (GPS 10Hz) that measures altitude, speed, g-force, and even heart rates (compatible with other Garmin wearable).
Garmin VIRB Ultra 30 specifications:
- 1.75-inch touchscreen LCD (even with a case)
- 12MP, 8MP lens
- HDR, Night shot
- 4K/30fps; 2.7K/60fps; 1080p/120fps; 720p/240fps and 480p/300fps video recording
- 3-axis Image stabilization (up to 1080p/60fps)
- Manual camera control
- up to 128GB storage via microSD card slot
- 60Mbps max bitrate
- Voice Control
- Garmin G-Metrix (GPS 10Hz)
- Waterproof w/ waterproof case (up to 40 meters)
- 1,250mAh rechargeable battery
- Up to 2 hours 15 minutes at 1080p/30fps; up to 1 hour, 15 minutes at 4K/30fps
- 57.5 x 45.9 x 31.3 mm (unit only)
- 79.0 x 75.5 x 39.9 mm (w/ waterproof case)
- 87.9 g (w/ battery)
- 65.2 g (w/o battery)
The Garmin VIRB Ultra 30 is priced at Php24,995. The company also announced a partnership with Shang Mactan where hotel guests can use the action camera to shoot their adventures in the resort.