Sony a6400 Mirrorless camera now in the Philippines, priced
Sony has just announced that its a6400 Mirrorless Camera is now available in the Philippines.
The Sony a6400 Mirrorless Camera features an autofocus acquisition speed of 0.02 seconds with “Real-time Eye AF” and “Real-time Tracking” capabilities. It also features a high-speed shooting of up to 11 fps, a BIONZ X image processing engine, 4K video recording, a 180-degree tiltable LCD touch screen, and has 425 phase detection AF points. The “Real-time Eye AF” feature detects the eyes of the subjects with a half-press of the shutter button. As for the “Real-time Tracking”, the mode uses AI-based object recognition.
Sony a6400 Mirrorless Camera specs:
- APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6 mm), Exmor CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processing engine
- 1.0cm electronic viewfinder
- 0.02 seconds AF acquisition speed
- 24.2 megapixels
- 2.95in wide type monitor, 180-degree tiltable
- High-speed shooting of up to 11 fps
- Still images: ISO 100-32000
- 4K video recording
- Real-time tracking
- Real-time Eye AF
- Compatible with Sony E-mount lenses
- 66.9mm x 120.0mm x 59.7mm
Pricing for the Sony a6400 Mirrorless Camera is as follows:
- Sony a6400 (Body only) – PHP 52,999
- Sony a6400 (with Kit Lens) – PHP 58,999
The Sony a6400 Mirrorless Camera can now be purchased nationwide.