Sony Cyber-shot HX99 Travel Zoom camera announced
Sony has announced a travel-focused digital point-and-shoot camera with 28x optical zoom — the Cyber-shot HX99.
It features a 18.2MP 1/2.3 Exmor R CMOS sensor, BIONZ X Imaging Processor, Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Lens, up to 4K image quality, WiFi, NFC, and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity.
Sony Cyber-shot HX99 specs:
- 18.2MP 1/2.3 inch (7.82 mm) Exmor R CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X Imaging Processor
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens
- 28x optical zoom
- F3.5 (W) – 6.4 (T) Aperture
- 4.25-118 mm Focal Length
- 2.95-inch touchscreen TFT LCD display 4:3, 921,600 dots
- 0.2-type electronic viewfinder(OLED), 638,400 dots
- Single-shot AF, Continuous AF(Movie Only), DMF, Manual Focus
- Auto: 80/100/200/400/800/1600/3200 (Extendable to ISO6400)
- 4K image output
- XAVC S, AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible video recording
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- DC3.6V (supplied battery)/ DC5.0V(supplied AC adapter)
- 102.0 mm x 58.1 mm x 35.5 mm
- 242g w/ battery and memory card
- 216g body only
The Cyber-shot HX99 Travel Zoom camera is priced at USD 449.99 (~PHP 24,333) and will be available throughout North America in early November.