Ford Philippines is offering cash discounts and about PHP 3 million worth of prizes to customers who reserve or purchase a vehicle at the Manila International Auto Show (MIAS) 2019.
At MIAS 2019, Ford’s lineup of vehicles includes the Ranger Raptor, new Ranger Wildtrak, new EcoSport 1.0L, EcoBoost, new EcoSport 1.5L Titanium, Everest, new Explorer, and new Mustang.
Customers who purchase or reserve any variant of the EcoSport, Everest, Mustang, Explorer, Fiesta, Expedition, Ranger XLS, XLT, or Wildtrak are entitled to pick a prize. Prizes include Ford merchandise, Rudy Project eyewear, 3-year Scheduled Service Plan (SSP), or cash discounts of PHP 10,000, PHP 20,000, PHP 50,000, and PHP 100,000.
Additionally, there’s also a raffle with the grand prize of PHP 1 million in cash. Reserving or purchasing any variant of the EcoSport, Everest, Mustang, Explorer, Fiesta, Expedition, Ranger XLS, XLT, or Wildtrak variants at the MIAS or during the month of April are entitled to receive raffle coupons. Customers reserving or purchasing a Ford vehicle at MIAS or from authorized Ford dealerships nationwide will receive 3 raffle entries, while customers who purchase or reserve a Ford vehicle from April 8 to 30, 2019 from an authorized Ford dealership nationwide will receive 1 raffle entry.
Consumers may also avail of discounts and all-in low down payment offers for selected Ford vehicles. Vehicles and their retail discounts or low down payment offers are as follows:
- Ford Ranger 2.0L Bi-Turbo Wildtrak 4×4 AT – PHP 60,000 off / PHP 128,000 (all-in low down payment)
- Ford Ranger 2.0L Turbo Wildtrak 4×2 AT – PHP 40,000 off / PHP 118,000 (all-in low down payment)
- Ford Ranger 2.0L Turbo Wildtrak 4×2 AT (Manual Transmission variant) – PHP 40,000 off / PHP 109,000 (all-in low down payment)
- EcoSport 1.5L Ambiente MT – up to PHP 45,000 off / PHP 58,000 (all-in low down payment)
- new Explorer – PHP 100,000 off
- Everest 2.2L Titanium+ – up to PHP 368,000 off / 0% interest rate for up to 4 years
For more details, visit the Ford booth at MIAS, any Ford dealership, or the Ford Philippines website.