5 Reasons Why Businesses Should Have HPE Primera
We recently wrote about why businesses with mission-critical applications need intelligent storage solutions, and one solution we mentioned is the HPE Primera. If your organization’s traditional high-end storage can no longer keep up, then let us give you five reasons why you should upgrade to this platform.
HPE Primera is Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s (HPE) new platform for mission-critical storage that uses HPE InfoSight, the company’s AI platform for operations. HPE says that it can reduce time spent on managing storage by up to 93%, can predict and prevent issues, and accelerate application performance.
Given the mentioned technology, HPE Primera can deliver the following user experience for mission-critical storage:
1) Easy to install: Customers can self-install HPE Primera in less than 20 minutes.
2) Easy to manage: Storage can be provisioned on HPE Primera within seconds. Data reduction is built-in and always-on with the flexibility to turn it off.
3) Easy to upgrade: Built with a services-centric OS that decouples data services so they can be deployed, upgraded, or restarted independently. HPE Primera software can be upgraded by customers in 5 minutes without any disruption.
4) Easy to own: Customers have the choice to deploy HPE Primera as a service with a fully managed experience. Customers get a non-disruptive controller refresh, all-inclusive software, and storage guarantees for data reduction and availability.
5) Now available: HPE Primera is now available through Trends, HPE’s Gold partner.
By taking advantage of HPE Primera’s features mentioned above, your organization’s IT department can now focus on accelerating your business and are no longer tied down administering, tuning, and supporting infrastructure.
Who is Trends?
Trends is headquartered in the Philippines with offices here and abroad. it offers transformative, cost-effective, and flexible solutions such as HPE Primera. And, as HPE’s Gold partner, Trends has the knowledge and expertise to ensure that every aspect of HPE Primera meets all your business user and technical requirements.