No Man’s Sky – NEXT update brings new features
After almost 2 years since its launch, No Man’s Sky received a lot of negative feedback from players, mostly about not being able to deliver the promised gameplay and experience. Hello Games, the developer of the game, is finally addressing that and has announced a new update which will most likely satisfy the players’ long-awaited requests.
No Man’s Sky is an action-adventure survival game where players can mine, collect, build, travel, etc… on different planets. The new update now includes:
- Multiplayer – players can team up and explore the universe or can be joined by random players.
- Vision Overhaul – the game can be played on either first-person or third-person both on foot or in the player’s ship. Developers improved the game’s overall aesthetics.
- Unlimited Base Building – bases can now be built anywhere on any planet. Players can own multiple bases, as well as customize with 100 new base parts. Size limit is also dramatically increased.
- Command Freighters – Assemble and upgrade a fleet of frigates and command them from the bridge of your freighter. Send or deploy a player’s fleet into a specific system. Improved customization of freighters for more design control over players.
- Free Update – This update is free for players who already have bought the game.
Check out the trailer here:
No Man’s Sky – NEXT update will roll out on July 24, 2018.
Source: PlayStation Blog