How to link your debit card to ShopeePay
ShopeePay is one of the ways you can pay for the goods you added to your Shopee cart. Since it’s basically an e-wallet, you’ll need to top it up. The methods include payment centers, over-the-counters, online bank payment, touchpay, and e-wallets. However, these methods require going out or moving funds from your debit card to another platform then to the ShopeePay. But what if you can just move your funds from your debit card directly to ShopeePay. As it turns out, you can do that now. Here’s how to do it.
Linking your debit card to ShopeePay is a relatively new feature. And you can easily do it by following these steps.
1) Go to ShopeePay on the application Homepage and select “Top-Up”
2) Input desired top-up amount (the minimum top-up amount for Debit Cards is PHP 1,000)
3) Go to payment methods and tap on “Add Debit Card”
4) Input card number, expiry date and CVC
5) Enter captcha
6) The newly added debit card will be displayed under the ‘Debit Card’ section
If you haven’t activated your ShopeePay accounts yet, follow these steps:
1) Go to ShopeePay on the Shopee Homepage
2) Enter personal information such as name and ID number and create a PIN for payment authorization
Now that you can top up your ShopeePay using your debit card. You can now take advantage of its other features like paying for COD orders by simply scanning Shopee Xpress rider’s QR code, or transfer your ShopeePay funds to other ShopeePay accounts or bank accounts.
And there you have it. We hoped that it helped you fully utilize Shopee’s official e-wallet and provide you with more payment flexibility for your online purchases.