How to secure your BPI account with Card Control
You can now easily make transactions and manage your finances almost anywhere and anytime. BPI has launched several key features via digital banking to make it easy for you to transact via website or mobile. But aside from convenience, it has also ensured that your banking experience is safe and secure.
Take, for example, the BPI Debit Mastercard, which has allowed users to pay in-store, or withdraw money via ATMs. Moreover, it has also allowed users to take control of their spending and usage.
Here are the things that you can do with card control settings:
- Manage your limits – You can increase or decrease your withdrawal or purchase limits. This feature makes sure that you always have just enough access to your funds – nothing more, nothing less.
• Withdraw abroad –Although International Access is now enabled by default, you can easily disable this feature with a flick of a toggle. This makes sure that you are only able to use your card abroad when you need to.
• Purchase Online – Enable this feature via Card Control and you can start using your card for online purchases. After your purchase is done it is also recommended that you to disable this for added security.
• Secure your card – Temporarily block or unblock your card. If you want to make sure that no one can access your account in case you just left your card at home or at work, you have the option to block or unblock it.
• Lost your card? – Permanently tag your card as “lost”. In case you lose your card, this feature makes sure that your card can’t be used by anyone else. No need to call or visit a branch.
Everything you change in Card Control is done in real-time so you can do these things as you need it.
Now that you know what these features can do for you, let us show you how to access it.
Step 1: Log-in to your BPI Online account then select “Other Services”.
Step 2: Select “Card Control” under “Cards”.
Step 3: Your account will be displayed. Select it to reveal Card Control functions. Note that some of these features may require an OTP.
Please do not share your OTP with anyone.
And that sums it up. We highly recommend that you take advantage of these features so you can have more control over your BPI Debit Mastercard. Take advantage of the convenience they bring so you can manage your finances well.