The South Korean giant officially announces the new display that will soon be making its appearance on the awaited LG G4. It boasts new improvements as well as energy efficiency on a 2K resolution panel.
According to LG the brand new 5.5-inch QHD LCD panel has the following characteristics and improvements:
- Consumes less power from the battery
- “a quantum jump” in color gamut and brightness meaning it can produce a wide range of different colors
- Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology that promises excellent touch sensitivity for better response even with water drops on the screen
- Photo-alignment technology that produces 50% higher contrast ratio than conventional QHD LCD panels and 30% higher brightness without increase in power consumption
- In-Cell touch technology that makes a really slim display possible
This is just the display aspect of the upcoming LG G4. With its launch scheduled later this month, are you getting excited to see what LG has in store for us?