ASUS ROG is on a roll this year at Computex in Taiwan as the company introduces their lineup for this year which includes new gaming peripherals.
First up is the ROG Delta which is a gaming headset that features Hi-Fi grade ESS quad-DAC audio technology. It also features an airtight chamber and exclusive ASUS Essence drivers for sound quality improvement. The device has a circular-rainbow RGB lighting effect, D-shaped ear cushions, and USB Type-C connectivity.
Next, is the ROG Balteus Qi gaming mouse pad that has Qi wireless charging on the Desktop. It has a 370mm x 320mm portrait-oriented surface with a micro-textured hard surface. There are 15 individually customizable Aura Sync RGB lighting zones for personalization. The Gaming mouse pad is also equipped with an on-pad lighting mode button for adjustments. Lastly, the gaming mousepad has a USB 2.0 passthrough port for connections.
Lastly, the ROG Gladius II Wireless optical gaming mouse that has a maximum of 16,000dpi, and 2.4GHz Bluetooth wireless connectivity. It has ergonomic contours for comfort, a ROG-exclusive socket design that can replace button switches with ease, and Aura Sync RGB lighting.
Pricing and availability for the gaming peripherals are yet to be announced.
- ASUS outs Project Precog, Dual-Screen PC Concept
- ASUS reveals VivoWatch BP
- ASUS Vivobook S14, S15 now official
- ASUS intros the UX391 ZenBook S
- ASUS launches ZenBook Pro 14 and 15
- ASUS ROG Phone first to sport Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- ASUS ROG intros ROG Strix Gaming PC Chassis
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 router now official
- ASUS ROG unveils ROG Ryujin and Ryuo CPU AIO liquid coolers
- ASUS ROG intros Thor 1200W Platinum Power Supply
- ASUS ROG Strix Scar II and Hero II Gaming laptops announced
- ASUS Republic of Gamers unveils ROG Phone