ASUS ZenFone 5Q (ZC600KL) Android 9 Pie update rolls out
The Android 9 Pie update for the ASUS ZenFone 5Q, the company’s most affordable ZenFone 5 device, has started rolling out on various regions worldwide.
Previously announced in their device roll-out list, the ZenFone 5Q initially has an Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system skinned with ZenUI 5.0. It features a 6-inch FHD+ display, Snapdragon 630 chipset, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, 20MP + 8MP dual rear cameras, 16MP + 8MP dual front cameras, and 3,300mAh battery. It is currently priced at PHP 9,000 (GigaHertz) and is still available locally.
The Android 9 Pie update (version 16.0610.1905.79) will be via OTA (Over-The-Air). To check if it arrives in your devices, go to Settings -> System -> System Updates. Check our full review here.
Author’s Note: There is a high possibility that the arrival of the OTA is not the same as with other users in different areas.
ASUS ZenFone 5Q (ZC600KL) specs:
- 6-inch 18:9 Full HD+ IPS display @ 2160 x 1080px
- 2.5D curved glass
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core
- Adreno 508
- 64GB internal storage
- 4GB RAM
- Dual-SIM card slot (nano)
- expandable up to 400GB
- dedicated microSD card slot
- 20MP + 8MP 120-degree wide-angle rear cameras
- 16MP + 8MP 120-degree wide-angle rear cameras w/ LED flash
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (SD630)
- IR Blaster
- FM radio
- Micro USB 2.0
- Face Unlock
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat (ASUS ZenUI 5.0)
- 3,300mAh battery
- 160.6 x 76.2 x 7.8 mm
- 168 g