ASUS ZenFone Max M2 (ZB633KL) now in the Philippines, priced
We spotted ASUS’ newest ZenFone smartphone, ZenFone Max M2, at an official online store in the Philippines. Check out the specs and price below.
The device sports a 6.3-inch HD+ IPS display, the new Snapdragon 632 chipset, 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras, 8MP front camera, and 4,000mAh battery with fast charging.
ASUS ZenFone Max M2 (ZB633KL) specs:
- 6.3″ HD+ IPS display @ 1520 x 720px
- 2.5D curved glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 1.8GHz octa-core processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB storage
- expandable up to 2TB via dedicated microSD card slot
- 13MP + 2MP f/1.8 rear camera w/ PDAF, LED flash
- 8MP f/2.0 front camera w/ soft light LED flash
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4G VOLTE Cat5
- 5-magnet speaker with NXP smart amplifier
- FM Radio
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Face Unlock
- Stock Android (Android 8 Oreo)
- 4,000mAh battery with fast charging
We saw the ASUS ZenFone Max M2 (ZB633KL) listed in various retailers online and is priced at PHP 8,995.