Canon has announced their latest addition to its EOS M series – the Canon EOS M6 mirrorless digital camera.
The Canon EOS M6 Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera boasts a 24.2 Megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF, WiFi, NFC, Bluetooth, and optional External Electronic View Finder – the EVF-DC2.
Canon EOS M6 features:
• Fast & Accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection
• 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
• High-speed Continuous Shooting at up to 7.0 frames per second (fps) (up to 9.0 fps with AF Lock)
• DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100–25600
• Full HD 60p
• Combination IS with five-axis Image Stabilization
• Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth technology
• Intuitive Touch Screen, 3.0-inch Tilt-type LCD
• Control & Customize with Five Functional Dials
• Compatible with EF, EF-S and EF-M Lenses & select EOS System Accessories
The Canon EOS M6 Camera will be available in both black and silver models through authorized Canon dealers or through the Canon Online store at shop.usa.canon.com in April 2017, for an estimated retail price of $779.99 for the body only. The EF-M 15-45mm/F3.5-6.3 IS STM zoom kit lens is priced at $899.99 while the EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM kit lens is at $1,279.99.
source: Canon USA