GIGABYTE AOURUS tactical gaming monitor announced
GIGABYTE has launched the company’s first tactical gaming monitor, the AORUS AD27QD, which features a number of modes that help gamers when playing.
The AORUS AD27QD features a 27-inch QHD (2560 x 1440) flat-screen IPS frameless display with a 144Hz refresh rate (1ms response time). It has a 178-degree viewing angle, 95% DCI-P3 with 10bits color, certified Display HDR 400, and AMD Radeon FreeSync. At the back, there will be RGB LED colors flashing on the logo and some other areas.
Here are the tactical features of the gaming monitor:
- Black Equalizer – provides better visibility in dark areas by brightening up the picture.
- Aim Stabilizer – Helps reduce screen blur and recoil effect in the display
- GameAssist – This is a kit of OSD functions which includes customizable crosshair, counter, timer, and multi-screen alignment lines
- AORUS Dashboard – Displays the hardware information such as mouse DPI and GPU/CPU info.
- OSD Sidekick – A software that controls the monitor to adjust the monitor using the mouse and keyboard.
- Active Noise Cancelling – Plugging in a mic into the monitor will cancel the noise around the person.
Other features include the PIP/PBP display mode which lets a person display 2 screens at the same time in the monitor, anti-blue light, and flicker-free option, and 5V/1.5A quick charge via USB port.
GIGABYTE AORUS AD27QD specs:
- 27-inch QHD (2560 x 1440) flat-screen IPS frameless display
- 144Hz refresh rate (1ms response time)
- 178-degree viewing angle, 95% DCI-P3 with 10bits color
- Display HDR 400
- AMD Radeon FreeSync
- 2x HDMI port
- 1x Display Port
- 2x USB 3.0 Port
- 1x 3.5mm audio port
- 1x mic port
The pricing and availability of the GIGABYTE AORUS AD27QD are yet to be announced.