Home Credit launches Trade to Upgrade Program
Home Credit has launched their Trade to Upgrade program where you can swap your current phone as your down payment for a new gadget.
Trade to Upgrade can cover a financed amount of PHP 3,000 to PHP 60,000 for nine to twelve months and you can also opt to add cash to the value of the mobile phone you want to swap. Check out the list below for other details:
- You can swap all brands and models of mobile phones.
- You can still swap your phone even if it is damaged given that it is working and is an original model.
- You can only use one unit per transaction.
- Phone accessories are not included in the assessment of your unit’s value.
- You can add cash if the assessed value of your mobile phone is lower than the minimum down payment amount.
To avail the Trade to Upgrade, a customer simply has to visit a Home Credit store offering the program, present two (2) IDs, and wait for 10 minutes for the result of their application. If approved, Home Credit’s friendly sales associates will evaluate the value of the mobile phone and use it as a downpayment for the new model.
Here are the stores where you can apply for the Trade to Upgrade program:
- OPPO – Fairview Terraces Mall
- Vivo – Fairview Terraces Mall
- Fone Style – Robinsons Antipolo
- New Cellway – SM Manila
- Asus – SM Valenzuela
- Fone Style – Ayala Malls Feliz
- Asus – Ayala Malls Feliz
- Fone Style – SM Masinag
- Zenfone – Glorietta
- Fone Style – Glorietta
- New Cellway – SM Southmall
- Infinity Store – SM Taytay
- Fone Style – SM Muntinlupa
- Fone Style – SM Mall of Asia
- Fone Style – SM Sta. Mesa
- Fone Style – SM San Mateo
- Fone Style – SM Sucat
- Fone Style – Robinsons Forum
- Fone Style – SM North EDSA
- Fone Style – SM Marikina
- OPPO – SM Marikina
- Fone Style – SM Las Pinas
- OPPO – SM East Ortigas
- Fone Style – SM East Ortigas
- Fone Style – SM San Lazaro
- Fone Style – SM Cubao
- New Cellway – SM Fairview
- Sony – SM Fairview
- Fone Style – SM Fairview
- Fone Style – SM Bicutan