ING Philippines launches first fully digital retail bank in the country
The ING (Internationale Nederlanden Groep) Bank, which has been in the Philippines since the 1990s, has launched the first fully digital retail bank in the country.
The first all-digital savings bank in the country features high-interest rate with no minimum balance and fees. It also comes with other features such as:
- 24/7 customer service – no banking hours needed.
- Mobile Check Deposit – No queue, just take a photo of the check to deposit it.
- Money transfer – transfers money via PesoNET
- No Minimum amount to open
- PDIC member – deposits are insured for up to PHP 500,000
You can download the iOS and Android app in the links provided here: