The ING (Internationale Nederlanden Groep) Bank, which has been in the Philippines since the 1990s, has launched the first fully digital retail bank in the country.
The first all-digital savings bank in the country features high-interest rate with no minimum balance and fees. It also comes with other features such as:
- 24/7 customer service – no banking hours needed.
- Mobile Check Deposit – No queue, just take a photo of the check to deposit it.
- Money transfer – transfers money via PesoNET
- No Minimum amount to open
- PDIC member – deposits are insured for up to PHP 500,000
You can download the iOS and Android app in the links provided here: