Motorola One Vision now official
Motorola has announced its newest smartphone in India that comes with an all-new design as compared to the company’s devices, as well as, promising specs — the Motorola One Vision.
Motorola follows the tracks of Samsung as they implemented a Punch-hole front camera design which eliminates the trending notch design of other smartphones. It also features a 21:9 aspect ratio which is a rare sight in smartphones. Overall, it comes with a 6.3-inch FHD+ display, an Exynos 9609 chipset, 4GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, 48MP + 5MP dual rear cameras, 25MP front camera, and 3,500mAh battery with 15W fast charging technology.
Some of its camera features are Optical Image Stabilization, Night Vision mode, High Res Zoom, 4K 30fps video recording, and 240fps Slow-Mo recording.
Motorola One Vision specs:
- 6.3-inch FHD+ 21:9 LTPS IPS Display (2520 x 1080), 432ppi
- Gorilla Glass
- Samsung Exynos 9609 2.2GHz octa-core
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Expandable via microSD card slot (hybrid)
- 48MP F1.7 + 5MP dual rear cameras
- 4K 30 fps, Slow-Mo 240fps video recording
- 25MP F2.0 front camera
- Dual-SIM card
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz + 5.0GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm audio port
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear-mounted)
- Face Unlock
- IP52 certification
- Dolby Audio
- Android 9 Pie
- 3,500mAh battery w/ 15W fast charging
- 160.1 x 71.2 x 8.7 mm
- 180 g
- Bronze, Sapphire
The Motorola One Vision is priced at INR 19,999 (~PHP 14,812) and is now available in the Indian market.