Nissan adjusts prices for the 2021 Navara
Nissan has announced that they will be adjusting the standard retail price of the recently launched Nissan Navara.
The adjustment follows the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Administrative Order No. 21-04 published on August 11, 2021, dismissing the petition for general safeguard measures on the importation of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles, based on the formal recommendation from the Tariff Commission.
Starting August 12, the Nissan Navara will be available at these prices:
• Nissan Navara 2.5 EL MT 4×2 – PHP 1,026,000
• Nissan Navara 2.5 VE Calibre MT 4×2 – PHP 1,246,000
• Nissan Navara 2.5 VE Calibre AT 4×2 – PHP 1,336,000
• Nissan Navara 2.5 VL Calibre AT 4×2 – PHP 1,476,000 (+ PHP 15,000 for Aspen Pearl White)
• Nissan Navara 2.5 VE MT 4×4 – PHP 1,376,000
• Nissan Navara 2.5 VL MT 4×4 – PHP 1,576,000 (+ PHP 15,000 for Aspen Pearl White)
• Nissan Navara 2.5 VL AT 4×4 – PHP 1,656,000 (+ PHP 15,000 for Aspen Pearl White)
• Nissan Navara 2.5 PRO-4x AT 4×4 – PHP 1,746,000 (+ PHP 15,000 for Aspen Pearl White)
Customers who have purchased the 2021 Nissan Navara between April 8 and August 11 are eligible for a non-interest bearing rebate of the safeguard duties included in the original price announced during the launch of the popular pickup. Nissan dealerships will reach out to customers entitled to the rebate to inform and guide them throughout a timely and orderly rebate process.
For more information on the rebate process, customers can also call the Nissan Customer Assistance Center at (02) 8403-6593.