OPPO F11 receives a price drop
OPPO has dropped the price on one of its newest premium mid-range smartphones — the OPPO F11.
Originally priced at PHP 15,990, the F11 comes with a 6.53-inch display, Helio P70 chipset, 6GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, 48MP + 5MP dual rear cameras, 16MP front camera, and 4,020mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 charging. After the price cut, the device is now priced at PHP 13,990. This phone is also included in Lazada’s upcoming Mid-Year Sale this July 12, 2019, slashing its price even further.
Check out our full review here.
OPPO F11 specs:
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display @ 2340 x 1080px
- MediaTek Helio P70 2.1GHz octa-core
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB storage
- 48MP f/1.79 + 5MP dual rear camera
- 16MP front camera
- Dual 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- micro USB
- Face Unlock
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- ColorOS 6.0 (Android 9 Pie)
- Up to 5GB free space in OPPO Cloud storage
- 4,020mAh battery w/ VOOC 3.0 charging technology
- Thunder Black, Aurora Green
Achieving brilliant portraits in low light just got easier. Save Php 2,000 when you avail your OPPO F11 now for only Php 13,990.
Posted by OPPO on Tuesday, July 9, 2019