OPPO Reno 2F specs leak ahead of launch
OPPO’s upcoming Reno 2 series is slowly unfolding as new specs have leaked online before its official launch especially for the Reno 2F.
Reports stated that the OPPO Reno 2F will sport a 6.53-inch display, Helio P70 chipset, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad rear cameras, a 13MP centered rising front camera, and 3,700mAh battery with VOOC charging 3.0.
Based on the design, all of the devices will have Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and above in front and the back panel. Just like with the first Reno series, it will have a rising camera with the Reno 2 adapting the Shark Fin design while the Reno 2Z and 2F will have a centered rising mechanism.
We’ll know more information about the OPPO Reno 2 series in the future so stay tuned.
OPPO Reno 2F unofficial leaked specs:
- 6.53-inch FHD+ 19: 9(2340 x 1080) AMOLED display, 395ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back)
- MediaTek Helio P70 2.1GHz octa-core
- Mali G72-MP3 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- 48MP Samsung Bright GM1 + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-rear cameras
- 10x digital zoom
- Ultra Night Mode 2.0
- 13MP front centered rising camera
- 4G LTE
- USB Type-C port
- 3,700mAh battery w/ VOOC Charging 3.0