Power Mac Center has announced its trade-in service called UpTrade for consumers planning to purchase merchandise on the store.
One of the famous authorized Apple resellers announced that in their trade-in program, UpTrade, they will give eVouchers for consumers who will participate. First, they will ask you the following upon surrendering your tablet or smartphone:
- Does your device turn on?
- Has your activation lock been deactivated?
- Is the external case of your device complete?
- Does your device have a working and fully functional touchscreen?
- Are the front and/or rear cameras in good condition?
After being evaluated, the store’s MAC Experts will inform you of the value of your trade-in device. If you accept the value, they will provide you with a corresponding eVoucher equivalent to the appraised value. You can then purchase any product in the store using the voucher that you receive.
However, the store comes with the following guidelines:
- eVoucher should be used immediately at the same store where the assessment took place.
- eVoucher is not convertible to cash.
- One (1) transaction per customer only; Each customer may trade in up to five (5) devices only.
- Customer needs to bring a valid ID.
- Customer needs to back up their device prior to trading it in.
- Tablets and smartphones from any brand are also accepted.
You can do an UpTrade service on the following Power Mac Centers:
- Greenbelt 3
- Festival Supermall
- SM Mall of Asia
- SM Aura Premier
- The Annex at SM City North EDSA
- SM Megamall
- Power Plant Mall
- SM City Marikina
- SM City Lipa
- Robinsons Magnolia
You can also do it in The Loop stores:
- UP Town Center
- SM City Calamba
- Lucky Chinatown Mall
- Uptown Mall