Realme C2 launches in the Philippines on May 31
Realme Philippines has just announced that the Realme C2 will be launched in the Philippines. It comes as the successor to last year’s Realme C1.
The Realme C2 sports a 6.1-inch 19.5:9 HD+ display, 2GB/3GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB of storage, Helio P22 chipset, 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera, 5MP front camera, and 4,000mAh battery.
Realme C2 specs:
- 6.1-inch 19.5:9 HD+ dewdrop display, 89.35% screen-to-body ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- Helio P22 12nm 2.0GHz octa-core
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 13MP f/2.2 + 2MP dual rear camera
- 80fps/480p slow motion
- 5MP front camera
- Dual-SIM card slot
- Dedicated microSD card slot
- Dual VoLTE
- AI Face Unlock
- ColorOS 6.0 (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,000mAh battery
- Diamond Blue, Diamond Black
The Realme C2 will be available in the Philippines this June 2019. Price is yet to be unveiled.
UPDATE: The Realme C2’s launch has been moved to an earlier date. It will now launch tomorrow, May 31.