Realme Q now official, priced
Realme has finally launched its Realme Q smartphone sporting a quadruple rear camera setup and a large battery with VOOC charging technology.
The Realme Q comes with a 6.3-inch IPS display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset, 4GB or 6GB or 8GB of RAM, 64GB or 128GB of storage, 48MP F1.7 main + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro + 2MP depth quad-camera setup, 16MP front camera, and 4,035mAh battery with 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging. It also has a HyperBoost 2.0 technology which enhances your gaming experience further.
Here are the prices of each variant:
- Realme Q 4GB + 64GB – CNY 998 (~PHP 7,260)
- Realme Q 6GB + 64GB – CNY 1,198 (~PHP 8,715)
- Realme Q 8GB + 128GB – CNY 1,498 (~PHP 10,897)
Local availability and pricing are yet to be announced.
Realme Q specs:
- 6.3-inch IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 2.3GHz octa-core
- Adreno 616
- 4GB, 6GB, 8GB of RAM
- 64GB, 128GB of storage
- 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-rear cameras
- 16MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- Face Unlock
- HyberBoost 2.0
- ColorOS 6 (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,035mAh battery with 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging