Samsung’s pre-order details for the Galaxy A50 are available on their official website starting today.
Here are the mechanics for pre-ordering the device:
- Customers who will pre-order should pay PHP 500 downpayment within the allowed period of time (March 16 to March 29, 2019). They can pre-order through the Galaxy A50 pre-order online portal via any Samsung promoter in its authorized stores. The downpayment can be paid via cash or credit card.
- Customers are eligible to get the following freebies: Opt 1 (JBL Go 2 speaker worth PHP 2,299, Mini tripod worth PHP 1,499, and 10,000mAh battery pack worth PHP 1,299) and Opt 2 (PHP 2,000 Voucher for any product in-store purchase.
- The available colors are Black, Blue, and White
- Customers may claim the Galaxy A50 device in the store where it was pre-ordered starting March 30 until April 30, 2019. They must present the official receipt of the downpayment along with a Valid ID matching the OR.
- Customers may avail the 0% installment offers upon claiming and payment of balance amount.
Here are the pre-order websites that they can go to:
Samsung Galaxy A50 specs:
- 6.4-inch FHD+ 19.5:9 sAMOLED Infinity-U display @ 1080 x 2340 px, 403ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-core Exynos 9610
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- 25MP f/1.7 AF + 5MP f/2.2 FF + 8MP f/2.2 FF triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 25MP f/1.7 front camera
- 4G LTE
- Single SIM, Dual SIM (nano)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- USB 2.0 Type-C
- Samsung One UI (Android 9 Pie)
- 4000mAh Li-Po battery
- 15W Fast Charging
- 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm
- Blue, Black, White
Watch our hands-on video here: