Samsung Galaxy S10, Note 10 gets S20 features in new software update
Samsung is bringing the S20’s camera features, Intelligent Gallery, and Quick Share to the S10 and Note 10 series with a new software update.
S10 and Note 10 will now get the camera features included in Samsung’s latest flagship S20 series, including:
- Single Take – uses multiple lenses to shoot a collection of photos and videos simultaneously. The camera’s AI then recommends the best photo to use.
- Night Hyperlapse – allows users to capture low light shots. The Night Mode has also been improved.
- My Filters – allows users to turn their photos into a filter and use it on new photos.
- Pro Video – grants users manual control over ISO, shutter speed, and exposure level.
- Front & Rear Video Recording – allows users to switch between the front and rear cameras while recording video.
Organizing and editing photos are also easier, thanks to the addition of Samsung’s Intelligent Gallery.
With the Intelligent gallery comes features such as Clean View, which groups similar shots of the same subject, landscape, family, pets, and more together for better organization.
Additionally, users may now quickly crop images by zooming in photos.
Lastly, the S10 and Note 10 will be able to share photos, videos, and large files to multiple people simultaneously.
The new software update is rolling out today, April 3.