VIVO has finally launched the pro models of its flagship IQOO smartphone, the IQOO Pro and Pro 5G, in China.
Both the VIVO IQOO Pro variants sport a 6.41-inch FHD+ display, Snapdragon 855+ chipset, 8GB or 12GB of RAM, 128GB of UFS 3.0 storage, 48MP + 12MP + 2MP triple rear cameras, 12MP front camera, and 4,500mAh battery with 44W fast charging.
The main difference between them is that the 5G model comes with a 256GB storage and, of course, 5G connectivity.
Here are the prices of each smartphone:
- VIVO IQOO Pro 8GB + 128GB – CNY 3,198 (~PHP 23,616)
- VIVO IQOO Pro 12GB + 128GB – CNY 3,498 (~PHP 25,832)
- VIVO IQOO Pro 8GB + 128GB – CNY 3,798 (~PHP 28,047)
- VIVO IQOO Pro 8GB + 256GB – CNY 3,998 (~PHP 29,524)
- VIVO IQOO Pro 12GB + 128GB – CNY 4,098 (~PHP 30,262)
Local availability and pricing are yet to be announced. Stay tuned for more updates.
VIVO IQOO Pro, Pro 5G unofficial key specs:
- 6.41-inch FHD+ (2340 x 1080) Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ 2.96GHz octa-core
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB, 12GB RAM
- 128GB, 256GB (Pro 5G) UFS 3.0 storage
- 48MP F1.79 + 12MP F2.2 + 2MP triple rear cameras
- 12MP F2.0 front camera
- 4G/5G connectivity
- Bluetooth 5.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner
- HiFi audio
- 3.5mm audio port
- Face Unlock
- Android 9 Pie
- FunTouch (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,500mAh battery with 44W fast charging
- 158.7 x 75.7 x 9.3mm