VIVO S1 with 24.8MP selfie pop-up camera launched in China
VIVO has announced its newest mid-range smartphone, the VIVO S1, in China which sports a large display and a pop-up front camera.
The device comes with a 6.53-inch FHD+ display, Helio P70 chipset, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, 12MP + 8MP + 5MP triple rear cameras, 24.8MP pop-up front camera, and 3,940mAh battery. It comes in two variants – the Pink and Blue.
VIVO S1 specs:
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display @2340 x 1080px
- MediaTek Helio P70 2.1GHz octa-core
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- expandable up to 256GB via microSD card slot
- 12MP f/1.78 + 8MP f/2.2 + 5MP f/2.4 triple rear cameras
- 24.8MP f/2.0 pop-up front camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- Face Unlock
- Funtouch OS 9 (Android 9 Pie)
- 3,940mAh battery
- 161.97 x 75.93 x 8.54mm
The VIVO S1 is priced at CNY 2,298 (~PHP 17,988). Local availability and pricing are yet to be known.