VIVO V15 Pro now official
VIVO’s newest addition to their popular V-series smartphones, the V15 Pro, has finally launched in India which sports a pop-up front camera and triple rear cameras.
The device sports a 6.39-inch 19.5:9 Super AMOLED Ultra FullView display, Snapdragon 675 chipset, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, 32MP pop-up front camera, and 48MP + 8MP + 5MP triple rear cameras. It also comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
VIVO V15 Pro specs:
- 6.39-inch 19.5:9 FHD+ Super AMOLED Ultra FullView display @ 2340 x 1080px, 91.64% screen-to-body ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 2.0GHz octa-core
- Adreno 612
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 32MP f/2.0 front camera
- 48MP f/1.8 + 8MP f/2.2 + 5MP f/2.4 AI triple rear cameras w/ LED flash
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- In-Display fingerprint scanner
- Jovi AI
- 3.5mm audio port
- FunTouch OS 9 (Android 9 Pie)
- 3,700mAh battery w/ Dual-Engine fast charging
- Topaz Blue
- Ruby Red
The VIVO V15 Pro is priced at INR 28,990 (~PHP 21,218). Pre-orders will start today while its available will be on March 6, 2019.