Vivo V17 Pro launched in the Philippines, priced
Vivo Philippines has just launched its latest mid-range smartphone, the V17 Pro, in the country.
The V17 Pro features a Super AMOLED 6.44-inch Ultra FullView Display with a 2400 x 1080 FHD+ resolution, Snapdragon 675AIE, paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage. On the rear sits a 48MP + 8MP + 13MP + 2MP quad-camera setup, while the front 32MP + 8MP shooters are housed inside a pop-up mechanism.
Vivo V17 Pro specs
- 6.44? Ultra FullView Display, 2400 x 1080 FHD+ Super AMOLED, 2.5D Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675AIE
- FunTouch OS 9.1 (Android 9 Pie)
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Expandable via microSD
- 48MP + 8MP + 13MP + 2MP quad-rear cameras
- 32MP + 8MP dual pop-up cameras
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4,100mAh battery life with 18W dual-engine fast charging
- 159.00 × 74.70 × 9.80 mm
- Midnight Ocean, Glacier Ice
The Vivo V17 Pro retails for PHP 21,999. Pre-order is from October 10 – 18 and will be available on October 19. Home Credit users may avail of the V17 Pro at 0% interest for 9 and 12 months. Credit card users, on the other hand, may avail of the V17 Pro at 0% interest for 6, 12, and 24 months.
Upon checking, the 48MP + 8MP + 13MP + 2MP quad-camera setup listed in this article is from Vivo India’s website. Vivo Philippines launched the V17 Pro unit in the country with a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-camera setup instead.