VIVO Z5 now official
VIVO has just unveiled the Z5 in China. It comes as the standard version of the Z5X, launched last May.
The Z5 sports a 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display with a 1080 x 2340px resolution. It comes with 6GB/8GB RAM, 64GB/128GB/256GB storage options, all paired with a Snapdragon 712 chipset. The drop notch houses a 32MP shooter, while the rear is occupied by 48MP f/1.8 + 8MP wide-angle + 2MP depth camera setup. Other features include a 4,500mAh battery with 22.5W FlashCharge support, in-display fingerprint reader, dual SIM, 3.5mm headphone jack, reverser charging, USB-C port, and runs on FunTouch OS 9 based on Android 9 Pie.
- 6.38″ Super AMOLED display, 1080 x 2340px resolution
- Snapdragon 712
- FunTouch OS 9 (Android 9 Pie)
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB storage
- Dual SIM
- 48MP f/1.8 + 8MP wide-angle + 2MP depth triple rear cameras
- 32MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Reverse charging support
- USB-C port
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4,500mAh battery with 22.5W FastCharging support
- Aurora Illusion, Holographic Illusion, Bamboo Forest Night
The smartphone is available in three colors: Aurora Illusion, Holographic Illusion, and Bamboo Forest Night. The Vivo Z5 variants are priced as follows:
- 6GB RAM + 64GB – CNY 1,598 (~PHP 11,856)
- 6GB RAM + 128GB – CNY 1,898 (~PHP 14,082)
- 6GB RAM + 256GB – CNY 1,998 (~PHP 14,824)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB – CNY 2,298 (~PHP 17,050)
The Vivo Z5 begins pre-orders today, August 1, and can be purchased in markets beginning August 6, in China.