Xiaomi Pocophone F1 leaks
Xiaomi’s yet to be revealed Pocophone F1 is making rounds on the internet lately. Today, a Belarusian store showcased the device’s specs on its website. The store posted no images but provided almost the entire spec sheet of the device.
The phone features a 6.18-inch FHD+ IPS display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, Adreno 630, 6GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, USB Type-C, and a 4,000mAh battery. For cameras, we get a dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera setup and a single 20MP front.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 rumored specifications
- 6.18-inch FHD+ 18.7:9 IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 2.8GHz octa-core processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Internal storage
- 12MP + 5MP rear cameras with 1.4µm pixels, f/1.75 aperture, and Dual Pixel autofocus
- 20MP f/2.0 aperture front camera with Super Pixel technology
- Dual-SIM (hybrid)
- USB Type-C
- 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- 157.2 x 75.4 x 8.8mm
Rumors are pointing that the device starts at €420 (~Php 25,676). Xiaomi has yet to reveal any information about its official launch.